[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's better, adv? getting married young because you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1737.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
what's better, adv?
getting married young because you have found the right girl or first sow your wild oats and THEN settling down?
>>
>>17980365
Neither. Find someone who would be a good life partner, date them for years, and then get married when you're at least mid 20s.
>>
>>17980365
Marrying young (as in old enough to have your own place) is better. If you live like a bachelor for long enough, it'll be harder to adapt, and those troubles may eventually cause the marriage to fall apart. But don't jump into marriage if you're not ready
>>
perpetual bachelor. maybe settle down at 40-50+ with a few mil.
>>
>>17980370
why wait with getting married if you have found someone you want to spend your life with?

>>17980392
at what age would you say one can approximately start to make a good decision about who to marry?
>>
>>17980395
so you would leave a good girl just to be a bachelor for 20-30 more years? why?
>>
>>17980402
24 but I don't mean every 24 to, I mean that until then you probably won't have enough life experience to be a good judge with this. I'd say more if you've lived completely on your own for two years is a better measure of the necessary maturity
>>
File: IMG_5993.png (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5993.png
97KB, 640x1136px
>>17980402
Because you can't know someone well enough until you have at least three years together. The whole modern legal "marriage" thing is a whole other topic entirely, but statistics back this up.
>>
>>17980444
>3 years
If you don't know you want to be with someone after 2 years, you probably don't.
>>
>>17980448
Then why don't statistics reflect that?
>>
>>17980407

maybe i'm a cynic but I think relationships really only stay interesting long enough for us to pop a kid out and have it walking. we're just wired that way (imo).

and how are you even going to know you found the 'right girl' when you're young and barely even been in any relationships?
>>
>>17980468
> I think relationships really only stay interesting long enough for us to pop a kid out and have it walking. we're just wired that way (imo).
I'd disagree, but that's only because my parents have been happily together for 25 ish years (I think) and are still very in love.

But they go out of their way to still go on dates occasionally and go on holidays together and the like. They may be the exception.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.