[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to advertise on the cheap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

So, I have this here kek ring (see pic) up on shapeways for sale. How do I advertise this while having no money for advertisement?
>>
Write some nice copy (promotional text)
Throw some SEO (search engine optimization words dumb ass) keywords in the titles and throughout the body of the copy (Kek, 4chan, Pepe etc)
Maybe get some hand pics with the ring on

Done

Try to have nice grammar and spelling so you don't look like a dumb fuck.
>>
>>17980351
Sell it on ebay.
>>
>>17980888
>feebay
>paycuck

Yeah, it's like you want him to lose what tiny profit he's going to make selling these shitty rings.
>>
>>17980351
google adsense and 4chan host advertisement banners, this is a some what specific content so maybe on pol? there's a lot of ways to advertise... even post it on imgur and other shit. google it.
>>
>>17980351

craigslist - local buyers only

how can nobody here at 4chan not know this ?
>>
>>17980351
Go on /pol/ kek threads
>>
>>17980351
Ask /pol/.

No, really, ask /pol/. They probably know a lot more about what advertisers will cater to white supremacists than we do, and also about which ones will do it for free. You may even be able to make your first few sales this way, the proceeds from which you can then reinvest in advertising.
>>
>>17981749
They won't ban me for shilling the ring?
>>17981100
How does imgur work? I am oldfag now, behind times... had life in outter world and now return to the hive, for Kek willed it apparently.
>>17980888
I can't, its produced by shapeways. I make the files and upload it to them, they 3d print a wax piece, and use it to cast the rings to order. Nice trips though.
>>17980590
Good advice. Where do I post up the promo though?
>>
>>17981993
I don't understand the manufacturing scheme, but I would make a batch of, say, 50, and promote them on ebay indeed. And shill them in south korean scuba diving forums.
I would buy one. But you do need a place where they can be ordered.
For example right now, where would we buy one? You have given us ZERO information, even though one or two sales could be enough to kickstart your product.
You are a bad salesman.

Alternatively, one of those sites like redbubble (I think it's the name?) where you can sell your "crafts"
>>
>>17982047
Heres where they're selling from. They are made one by one as theyre ordered. tps://www.shapeways.com/product/WCYZG7ZAM/memetic-hieroglyph-ring?optionId=61545579
>>
>>17982224
Definitely needs pictures of what it looks like on someone's hand. The variety of metals is very nice though.
>>
>>17981749
>Kek
>associated to white supremacists
Nice brainwashing faggot
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>17980351
Why would anyone want a ring that says, "I get a boner when pianos fly into my DNA?"
>>
>>17982224
>14k gold ring of kek
sounds like something a joo would wear
>>
>>17981993
If you're on Feebay, then there.
If you're making your own website, then there.
>>
File: 1484258413386-2.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1484258413386-2.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>17982277
Here ya go. (not my hand, another anon got this. I have to wait until I get a payment to have my own.)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.