[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother beat me today. This is the second time he has laid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

My brother beat me today. This is the second time he has laid hands on me since I moved back home. My life is pretty fucked right now because I have a part time job, I'm going through a divorce(my husband left me last year), I've been fucking off my finances since moving back home, since why not? I've just been trying to relax since I nearly killed myself after my husband told me he didn't love me anymore, and that he had been trying(and failing) to cheat on me since being together.

My Mom doesn't really have a back bone when it comes to telling my brother anything about his behavior. He's a total prick who walks all over everyone. He's also a manlet autist.

Him

-5'5
-prematurely bald
-never moved out
-no girlfriend ever
-pays for sex
-openly talks about it
-has genital warts
-no college
-entry level job
-no friends

I hate him. I am so happy his life sucks. He has always abused me. When we we young, he used to molest me. I had to stop him from raping me so many times.

I want to move back which is about two states away, but it is such a big move. I'd have to quit my job, which I like, and leave my family.

My Mom doesn't want me to go. She said that my brother has squandered his time at home, and she was going to ask him to move. I don't know if she will actually have the balls to do it.

I'm just so tired of being hit. It fucking sucks. I can't stand to look at his face.
>>
>>17980307
>-has genital warts

did you guys fug?
>>
>>17980307
Your mom is never going to kick him out. Even if she did, he will never mom out. Who is going to physically remove him from the house? His rights are protected under many laws, even if he doesnt pay rent.
>>
>>17980323
Even if I get a restraining order? I can get one fairly easily thanks to the violence against women act.

Should I just move instead?
>>
>>17980307
man after reading shit like this I feel way more blessed that me and my sister have a good relationship. Your brother is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>17980349
Hmmm... you can call the cops and report domestic violence next time he hurts you. It automatically comes with a restraining order. However, removing his property is the hard part as you will be liable in many states. You can play it out and see what happens, but ultimately it'll be your mom who will have the major role in the decision.
>>
>>17980360
I really don't want there to be a next time. I guess I should just go if he isn't going to leave.

I won't know until tomorrow morning. I'm just holding out that he'll actually leave. It just sucks having to start over with the tiny but of money I have right now.

Three of my other brothers are really mad at him. One of them is going to talk to him in the morning. I hope it will help.
>>
>>17980307
Kick him directly in the grundle with a steel toed, spiked, mad max lookin' ass boot, that'll get the point across
>>
>>17980307
shoot that motherfucker in the face. you'd be doing us all a favor
>>
>>17980307
Why is it in these situations that the victim never ever thinks about calling the police? If you get gratification from his life being shit, make that increase by 100% with ONE FUCKING PHONE CALL. Couple presses of the button and he's behind bars short term, plus the whole rest of his life is fucked.
>>
>>17980307
>He's also a manlet
Wow, rude.
>>
>>17980743
this might be where all the aggression stems from. OP and her mom probably abused him when he was small kek
>>
>>17980307
Call the cops
Document everything so you have proof
It's assault
You know, a crime.

Also, disregard your idiot parents. Idiot parents are always in denial about their fucked up children.
>>
File: 1480492747922.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1480492747922.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
>>17980307
Go learn self defence. Spirting is good for your body and your psyche, and the things you learn can ve used on pricks like him.
>>
>>17980787
Sporting and be* typing from phone.
>>
If your mother wants to ask him to move out but you're afraid she doesn't have the balls, why not help her? You can both go tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>17981035
>implying he wouldn't rekt both pussies
>>
Won't your city put you up in a hotel for a week or two and help you find a job? That sounds really messed up I'm sorry
>>
>>17980307
Get your own place?
Since you have a job, you could even spring for roomates.
Boom, no brother!
>>
>>17980398
I'm sorry but if I heard my brother had layed a finger on my sister I'd beat the shit out of him. How comes your other brothers aren't doing that? I appreciate that there are multiple reasons for why that might not be feesible (age, location, etc) though.
>>
>>17980787
Best advice, really.
The way you describe him, it sounds like he can be overpowered easily with just technique.
>>
>>17980787
>>17982713
This
Honestly even just learning how to block punches, stay on your feet and most of all throw half-decent punches. With just those basics you could probably beat the shit out of him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.