[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed i think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170114_103234.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_103234.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Hey i am a type 1 diabetic since i was 20 now 23 close to 24 ever since i have had diabetes i feel worse and last year i fell in love the woman was older yes but she had similar interests a taste in music that was amazing. Apreciated me for being who i was. Then i tried to move out again. With 2 friends that i had played dnd for a while with. Now i just feel kind of shit when i am not with her. I have tried to see other people but it didn't feel right. Have i fallen for the right person at the wrong time. Or have i fallen deeper in love than they love me back. And if i am in love why do i still feel awful. Am i too co dependent on people because i don't want to be.
>>
File: 1474484449886.jpg (14KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1474484449886.jpg
14KB, 253x253px
What the fuck does diabeetus have to do with this?
>>
I have felt depressed since i have had it i don't know if it has an impact or what not or whether its side affects of missing someone they are bo th new feelings for me. Compared to when i was younger
>>
Well man! A think..oh sorry maham.. A think the problem is just eating more chicken. Go for eet!
>>
I had a barbaque yesterday and ate enough meat to make a notmal person put on 3kg but yet here i am not putting on a kilo
>>
>>17980329
>put on 3kg
That literally over 10000 kcal, I really fucking doubt you are that much
>>
>>17980332
*ate
>>
Maybe this was a bad idea. I wanted help not for people to critique my body i only uploaded a picture because i had too.
>>
>>17980362
tbqh you type like you're hammered. It's probably not love
>>
Im sober and dont drink because it messes with insulin levels. My typing is bad because its a phone and the keyboard on them is really awful and painful to use.
>>
>>17980295

Have you even told her how you felt?
Has she told you?

Your post is a lil Adhd but an aching heart is way more stressful than most illness/disease.
Your diabetes would probably be easier to manage if you weren't yearning for love. Depression makes all illness worse. You need to contact her and ask her out for coffee or something.

As for your body, (if you're wanting to know)
There's programs designed specifically for the skinny guys like "bony to beastly"
You should look at their stuff, might inspire you.
Working out helps big time with depression and it'll boost your confidence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.