[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if he is into me or just wants sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1413423271924.png (175KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1413423271924.png
175KB, 636x900px
> He has a girlfriend and they fight often
> They have an open relationship, Girlfriend wanted it that way (alleged)
> We have been hanging around each other for a while
> He wants to sleep with me, asks me all the time, I refuse due to him having a girlfriend.
> Making me a little upset due to the pressure
> I keep getting frustrated, I openly keep saying that I think he is using me and he is only excited by the chase, we don't exactly argue but he gets very offended.I am constantly pushing back, he keeps insisting how much he likes me.
> He keeps taking me to events, wants to take me to Japan for a week, I ask if I need to sleep with him to go, he says no.
> He doesn't exactly give me anything, he gets oversees trips and event tickets due to his position
> He is very well-off but we split all the bills, this is totally fine but unusual, I am used to men paying some of the tabs (Not that I think that's fair, I am fine paying my share, I just worry about the implications).
> Money is a big part of his life (I don't like discussing it)
> refuse to talk about our future together because he needs to figure out girlfriend situation by himself, talks about playing with the idea of leaving Girlfriend
> He talks about a possible future together
> I have a crush on him but I won't interfere with his relationship
> He is very persistent..

Would this be normal procedure for a man just hunting for sex or is there more to this? Would a man go to all this trouble just to use me?

Should I date someone that has for all intensive purposes, emotionally cheated on his girlfriend? (Remember, he has an open relationship )

Feel free to ask for anymore information.
>>
Why are you even bothering with this guy? It sounds like he would make a bad partner
>>
>>17980252
He just wants sex. If you want to, you might as well fuck him. I wouldn't expect a relationship to come from it though.
>>
>>17980252
>How do I know if he is into me or just wants sex
this like every girl's concern lol
>>
Stop shitting on my Pokkè world.

Next time use Zelda or Evangelion.

For that guy, he is a good bait for uber sex go for it and get SOME free shoppeeng. Noob
>>
>>17980303
It could just be solved if they waited years/until marriage before sex
>>
>>17980252
Ask him how many other women he's slept with while in this open relationship.

If none, then tell him he has to dump his GF and that's the only way you'll sleep with him, and only once you and him are exclusive.
>>
>>17980252
OP, are you the type of girl(?) who rarely puts out, if ever, or do you have a more liberal view on sex? If the latter, why not just fuck this guy and milk him for all he's worth? And if the former, why the fuck are you even hanging this guy?
>>
>>17980325
OP, are you the type of girl(?) who rarely puts out - correct
Do you have a more liberal view on sex -this is true too, I am exclusive but I talk about sex because it's interesting to me, I would be in for anything if I found the right person.
>>
>>17980345
My point is would you feel like a slut if you fucked a guy who you didn't plan to marry? If so, this guy is not someone you should be hanging around with, I'm surprised anyone needs to tell you that. If a guy has another girl he's having sex with and he's trying to get with you, there is absolutely 0% chance he plans to have a future with you, besides booty calls
>>
>>17980371

Whelp I guess you're right. There is no chance in hell I am sleeping with him while he has a GF.

However, if he was to break up with her, would it still be poorly advised?
>>
File: 7ThingsWomenWantDuringSex.jpg (64KB, 622x712px) Image search: [Google]
7ThingsWomenWantDuringSex.jpg
64KB, 622x712px
>>17980396
Yes, baka. If he breaks up with her, it's so he can get at your snizz. Once he gets your snizz, he'll only be looking for the next upgrade while he's boning you, and then you'll be in the position the girl he's with now is hypothetically
>>
>>17980423
Thanks dude. You helped me make up my mind.
>>
I have friends that do that kind of stuff just to have sex, then they get bored and search for another one.

But if you want a great night go for it, after all you will have fun too I guess but dont expect anything.
>>
>>17980438
Good luck, try to stay strong if he tries to bargain with you and shit
>>
>>17980459
thanks bro.
>>
>>17980252
>open relationship

Jesus fucking Christ is this our future that I am seeing? do men really like to kiss their girlfriend after she sucked dick from another man?
>>
>>17980463
Well, yeah as long as he gets to bang rando pussy on the side
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.