[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has bottles of piss all over her room. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PojZrU1.gif (380KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
PojZrU1.gif
380KB, 221x196px
My girlfriend has bottles of piss all over her room. I don't know how she fills them. We live together and this is the first I've seen this. It's there any medical reasons she might do this? She has a lot of medical problems and I thought she might be collecting it for some reason. If not and she just pees in them when she's lazy or whatever, how the fuck does she get it in there? There's no pee on her bed or floor. I am concerned.
>>
>>17980248
Haha femanon here. I once lived in a house where the only bathroom was through the room of this roommate I wasn't talking to at the time and I refused to have to walk through and make small talk with her so I pissed in jars and bottles until we smoothed things over and started talking again. It's actually not that hard to piss into a bottle or a jar dude. Maybe she just felt lazy and didn't want to leave the room. Just ask her.
>>
>>17980248
Jesus Christ, what a filthy bitch.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17980309
I don't want to embarrass her but I know that I gotta bring it up. I don't mind that she does it, but it's weird that she's got so many of them.
>>
>>17980327
Yeah it's a bit weird sounding. I was always getting rid of my piss bottles as quickly as I could...hope she's ok. If you bring it up gently saying it's because you really care for her and are concerned, you can't really be faulted there.
>>
Her aim is excellent or a dude is doing that
>>
>>17980335
Thanks a bunch for the solid advice, I'll bring it up in the morning.
>>
>>17980350
Wish I could've been more helpful. Best wishes to you anon.
>>
Lol OP just tell her that you found her apple juice collection
>>
>>17980346
>a dude is doing that
bingo
>>
>>17980248
it's not that hard to pee in a bottle, I've done it before when the bathroom was in a communal area and the anxiety was too much.

I didn't hang on to them though, that's /r9k/ tier
>>
>piss bottles
I'd drop her ASAP, that's disgusting and demented.
>>
is she from r9k
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.