[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point to trying to be the best you can be if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1468299234828.png (184KB, 291x273px) Image search: [Google]
1468299234828.png
184KB, 291x273px
Is there any point to trying to be the best you can be if you're a 5/10? (clean diet, regular exercise, skin care routine)?

I've been doing the first two for the past two weeks now and I'm wondering if I'm just wasting my time or not
>>
theres no point
get money or confidence
>>
>>17980163
If you do this regularly you should be feeling better and age slower. Dont forget long walks/jog in the sun and eat well/daily vitamins. I am 29 and no 18-24 year olds can keep up with me at physical labor, sports, sex, eating, drinking, living life. This will attract healthier people in body and mind and you will cull the fat from your life much easier.
>>
>>17980163
It takes a while, but if you follow /fit/ advice you'll be seeing results in a month or two. Don't check your weight every day, check maybe once a week at the exact same time, and DON'T FUCKING CHEAT.

Only person you cheat is yourself.
>>
I've been were your at and it really ate me up. But latly I've had a thought that's helped me and its this. It does not cost you anything to take good care of your self its more of an investment at that. Stop and think to how cool is it that your doing something like this for your self. Latly I've been trying my best not to fap cause its a reall problem I have. I started to beat my self up over it that what I'm doing is pointless. But then I thought holly shit i'm improving my self control thats kind of awesome.
>>
File: dfac.jpg (63KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
dfac.jpg
63KB, 600x788px
>>17980163
This
>>
>>17980163
>two weeks now

just keep going

you're doing the right stuff for a positive healthy life

after another month or so you'll get into the habit then start working on other things
>>
>>17980163
>(clean diet, regular exercise, skin care routine)?

It is exactly these things that automatically raise a 5/10 at least to a 6/10. And the confidence and self-esteem that comes with them adds another couple of points.

Girls don't judge guys primarily on looks, but on personality, and an improvement in your self-confidence will set their radar beeping.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.