[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japanese gf hates her own country >basically I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 17-01-21-21-39-21-791_deco.jpg (602KB, 1797x1920px) Image search: [Google]
17-01-21-21-39-21-791_deco.jpg
602KB, 1797x1920px
>Japanese gf hates her own country
>basically I can't disagree when she talks about it or we have a fight
>pic related; she was saying that her alumni Osaka University sucks, I disagreed
>she's basically an Ameriboo

This pisses me off. I was just telling her how proud I was that she's graduating. What do?
>>
>tfw no Japanese gf who loves America
Give her to me. Otherwise learn to love America and learn a little about Japan.
>>
>>17980151
It's funny, she thinks Japan sucks and America is perfect, I think vice versa. Except I no longer bash the US to her, or anyone for that matter.
>>
>>17980175
Just read the Constitution a few more times and realize the beauty of it. America is one of the truly exceptional countries in this world, and Japan only got anywhere near decent because we literally blew them up and rebuilt them to our liking.
>>
>>17980143
Japan education is not bad, likely she's just a bad student.
But to compare with the US is ridiculous, US has been the destination for talented people in academia for century, of course when we go into specific subfield you might find some universities (like Kyoto's research team in number fields with elliptic curves) that does better but generally I don't think any country has so many top universities, both in teaching and research.
Tell her that comparing universities with the US is unfair for their system.
>>
>>17980229
>implying women listen to logic
>>
Ask her if she likes being poisoned by the Fukushima Dai Ichi nuclear power plant
>>
I live in Japan and I think Japan is full of low achieving losers myself.

I can't stand living in the west though. I'm too much of a weeaboo.
>>
>>17980229
How to spot a bullshitter:
>he gets extra specific on something completely irrelevant that adds nothing to the conversation
>ELLIPTIC CURVES
>>
>>17980856
>adds nothing to the conversation
maybe it's just over your head
>>
>>17980182
Japan built the second strongest navy in the world in 40 years. They were doing alright for themselves before ww2.

Stop being a weeaboo, OP. If you actually go to Japan you'll see that it's not that great. It's very nice but after high school (and some would even include high school), Japanese life is pretty rough. Unless you enjoy being a corporate robot, it's not ideal at all.
>>
>>17980143
If you asked me, I wouldn't want to live in either country.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.