[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it irrational for me to be a MGTOW? It is not in my interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481846254779.jpg (120KB, 540x804px) Image search: [Google]
1481846254779.jpg
120KB, 540x804px
Is it irrational for me to be a MGTOW?

It is not in my interest to get cucked or fucked over in a relationship (and this kind of shit is extremely common), so why bother approaching and dating women? Although of course the result could be from a million different factors, not just a girl's shitty character.

Yeah I know that it's "not all women" but I still don't trust women
>>
Probably. Nothing wrong with not being interested in relationships. Or taking extra time to suss out a womans intentions. But even as someone that's been called a misogynist god knows how many times the whole movement just strikes me as desperate and kind of sad.

Do shit that makes you happy. No need to make a label part of your identity.
>>
>>17980068
Fpbp

>no need to make a label part of your identity

This
>>
>>17980060
Not really. I mean you don't have to go full MGTOW. Just look at the horror stories and learn from them. That's what I do. Women are no angels, but they're not complete demons either. You need to get the right mix. Not a complete pushover and not a control freak.
Do what makes you happy and be yourself.
>>
>>17980060
if I had a group of actually good friends I would go mgtow.

Never been cheated on or cucked, but modern women are still shit(i love grandmas, but obviously they're out of my age range). But also never had any real friends but always an abundance of female attention(this last year not so much) so i'm in a difficult spot.
>>
Stop calling it MGTOW and start calling it 'single'. You being alone doesn't have to a stand against society. None of those MGTOW fucks can help you directly; the movement is an echo box. Be alone by yourself.
>>
>>17980060

There is definitely something wrong with not trusting all women preemptively, that implies that your ability to judge a character and analyse situations is extremely poor so you just opt out altogether.

Choose wisely, think rationally and don't take shit and you will be fine. I think in a lot of the stories you see the people being fucked over are insecure, needy and afraid to let go, probably something they saw warning signs for much earlier.
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (17KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
17KB, 201x251px
>>17981088
>i love grandmas, but obviously they're out of my age range

Just become the lead guitarist of a melodic death metal band and you'll get all the GMILFS you want
>>
>>17980060
>Is it irrational for me to be a MGTOW?
Yes. Specifically, it is cowardice.
>>
Putting a label such as "MGTOW" on your lifestyle choice is fucking retarded. Being worried about "cucking" by a female is fucking retarded. Your post screams of insecurities.

Live your goddamn life and stop worrying about insignificant shit you pansy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.