[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Gf never wears underwear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3290.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3290.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
My gf pretty much never wears undearwear. Only if she's wearing a dress. Is this slutty behavior or pretty normal
>>
Definitely not normal, but not overtly slutty to me (to be fair, I am male). If she's not sending the signals to other guys, I wouldn't be too concerned
>>
>>17980055
Tbh that's kinda gross. Dudes can get away with it but with girls thats gross.

It's usually considered slutty but unless she goes around telling people they wouldn't know...
>>
I wouldn't put my dick in that. Vaginas are bacteria cultures. Undies exist for a reason.
>>
>>17980103
Both OP and his/her GF should be practicing good hygiene anyways, so it really shouldn't be too big of a deal
>>
>>17980098
She doesn't tell other people. I just know from having sex with her. She says it's more comfortable. I asked her about it because it bewildered me, she acts kinda prude in public, like if I grab her ass or something she'll get all flustered. But then she's kind of freaky in bed so I wasn't really sure.

>>17980103
We usually shower before we have sex, but she has had a UTI before maybe that's why
>>
>>17980107
Even practicing good hygiene, you can get sick by going outside with all of your clothes on.
>>
>>17980113
Of course, but regardless of clothes or junk, crotches get stanky.
>>
A lot of girls who were dancers don't wear panties because they would literally get cut off by other girls. They don't want underwear showing in the costumes. Some of the girls kept the habits of not wearing them.
>>
>>17980055

i think its just a weird quirk and just unhygenic. i dont think its slutty.

BUT, if she only did that in the summer time, then she would be slutty because shes trying to show off her ass.
>>
I had a gf who did this. Was not dirty at all. She would wear tights if it were chilly without underwear. Why is this a problem? I thought it was sexy as fuck but she never did it for sexual reasons. You need not be concerned op lots of girls do this and its not to be sloot.
>>
>>17980173
That's all I was wondering if it was normal behavior
>>
>>17980055

If a man pops a boner or wears almost any kind of pants I can see a bulge and dicks swaying.

You can't see vaginas swaying.
I honestly I don't wear underwear too much. It's a 50/50 whenever I wake up.
>>
>>17980215
so like have you ever bump into someone and his dick slipped inside you accidentally (from behind)
>>
>>17980237
No, that's impossible. We would have to have no bottoms on, both sexually aroused, and my legs are open.

I wouldn't be lying if I said I have felt a couple penises on my lower back, in crowded places.
>>
>>17980242
>felt a couple penises on my lower back, in crowded places

lol I thought it's only possible to get away with that in 7th grade. There are adult guys doing this too?
>>
>not wearing underwear

>gross

A say she a DIRDY BEATCH
>>
>>17980055

Usually considered slutty behavior and the majority of girls that do it are sluts.

I dont know about yours but either way she should wear underwear from hygiene perspective.

Bodies release alot of bacteria down there(especially from a woman vagina), so panties help alot to capture alot of it.

Her jeans are probably crawling with bacteria from natural vaginal fluids, piss and fecal matter from her shit. Its unsanitary and nasty.

Its very disguistinh
>>
>>17980055
The ignorance about biology shown by some of these replies is staggering.

In health terms there is nothing wrong with going without panties, except that there might be some chafing from rough trousers. Some panties, like thongs, are so minimal that they might as well not be there.

Most women who go commando choose to do it with skirts/dresses. There is an argument that letting a breeze up there is actually healthier than wrapping it all up in non-natural fabrics.
>>
>>17980910
so do you wear panties
>>
>>17980910
Enlighten me, clothes god:

Where do skidmarks go when you don't have undies?
>>
>>17980945
Believe it or not, my lad, but skidmarks are NOT inevitable. The vast majority of people manage to wipe their asses sufficiently to prevent them. Evidently you never mastered that skill.
>>
>>17980055
as another woman I would never do this, mostly because I'm not on the pill so on fertile days it's like I have egg white running down my leg, plus the occasional problems with spotting, not knowing when the period starts etc. Also if I get even merely aroused during the day i end up drenched. The fun of having a hole that leaks fluids regularly.

Panties are there to keep pantyliners in place and to make sure that my clothes don't get in contact with my crotch. There is a reason you change underwear daily and that's because wherever you sweat a lot gets dirty and stinky. You have a lot of sweat glands in your pits and around your groin plus whatever your vagina naturally produces.

So unless she has some mysterious vagina that is super dry and that she can always rely on, I'd find it super gross.

The only thing I get is when you wear nylon pantyhoses or such, because then you actually have some little piece of fabric sewn in where the crotch should be and if they are fully opaque I can get it.
Otherwise, wtf.
>>
>>17981009
i agree with that.
i would have to change my pants every day and if i had to wash my jeans daily i would have way too much laundry.
also, my vagina would not like the rougher material of most pants. plus i would feel too exposed
>>
I never understood this shit. If I don't wear pantyliners I can wear jeans exactly one day and then the whole crotch area reeks of pussy. How can you go out commando in a skirt and not be worried about staining the fabric with your discharge or fluids?
Don't get me started on jeans, who wants that seam rubbing onto your bits all the time? Especially if it's fully shaved, fucking ouch. This also puts you at risk for irritation or infections, one of the reasons women still have pubes is that it forms a cushion that keeps the labia from directly rubbing up against everything all day.

Having said that I don't think it's slutty. Just seems like a personal preference, like how some women can't wait to get their bra off when they get home and others even wear it to bed.
>>
>>17981028
>others even wear it to bed
probably it helps shaping their tiddies?
>>
>>17981034
Nah, it's actually bad for them. If your muscles are always supported they weaken, gotta have them do something sometimes.
>>
>>17980055
my ex girlfriend would almost never wear panties, and yes, was a slut.

>>17981009
makes sense, she had a reliably dry pussy.

even when she was super turned on there would only be some white shit.
>>
>>17980264
Adults are the most perverted. They have honed their skills and fetishes lol.
I don't live in a city so god bless.
>>
It's normal. And I don't see how it's unhygienic either. Whether it's panties or pants/skirt. Cloth is cloth why are panties more "sanitary"? it makes no sense. As long as she showers and washes the clothes regularly literally what is the problem?
Not wearing panties so you don't have a panty line showing is common as fuck.
>>
>>17981250
it's not exactly more sanitary. but some one explained quite a few reasons as to why they're beneficial.

It also stops you from flashing your pussy in certain situations. You'd be surprised how common it is.
>>
>>17980055
>pretty normal

normal for troll bait
>>
>>17980910
>There is an argument that letting a breeze up there is actually healthier than wrapping it all up in non-natural fabrics.
This is at least true when sleeping. That area needs to "breathe" overnight. There was an article about it published recently. Otherwise, unless you're clan, I think it's disgusting, because of the urine and fecal matter you'll leave behind if wearing a dress or skirt.

>>17980945
If you wipe enough, you won't have them, but nothing short of a shower is going to clean your ass of all fecal matter. This is why bidets are popular in Europe. Cleanliness is next to godliness.
>>
>>17980953
I guarantee you that I am cleaner than you. I just don't trust other people to be.

Regardless, you should worry about the shit coming out of your mouth rather than that coming out of your ass.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.