[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Cutting it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 426px-B03-074.jpg (123KB, 426x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
426px-B03-074.jpg
123KB, 426x599px
How do you cut contact with a girl who
>Is in your friend group
>She texts you nearly everyday
>Hangout with a group with her in it at least once a week
>Have a conversation nearly all the time about random shit

I can't handle being her friend anymore its too much of an emotional rollercoster and its starting to hurt me alot.
>>
>I can't handle being her friend anymore its too much of an emotional rollercoster and its starting to hurt me alot.

Don't cut contact immediatly and literally tell her this. Try to work things out first, or at least explain to her why you're cutting contact.
>>
>>17979968
I can't tell her this, on top of me not having the courage to do it I don't want things to be super weird if I ever do get the emotional maturity to come back and be her real friend again. Over time I just started to get more and more corrupted and its ruining me. I don't mean just instantly drop her, she means alot to me and I couldn't bear to do that but she has to go.
>>
>>17979968
Also she is in my main friend group and I don't want the other guys knowing about all of this lol
>>
>>17979976
Then away from the group, make up since believable excuse.
>>
>>17979959
>Is in your friend group
>She texts you nearly everyday
>Hangout with a group with her in it at least once a week
>Have a conversation nearly all the time about random shit

Why is that 'an emotional rollercoaster'? I'm not sure I understand
>>
>>17980705
He is unable to fuck her.
The end.
>>
>>17979959

I was in a similar situation OP. You don't have to totally cut her out of your life tho

Just start talking less and less to her but don't cut it all out. If she asks what's wrong just tell her you have a lot to think about right now and that it's not her fault.

Now here's the important part. Start focusing on everything of her that you might dislike. Everything, to the smallest detail. Just think about these things and you'll see how the crush dies and how you're able to have a normal relationship with her again.
>>
I wouldn't recommend cutting contact with someone in your friend group because you're inevitably going to keep seeing her around. Try to get her to talk to your other friends?
>>
>>17979959
Do it slowly OP. Very slowly. She will get the message.
>>
>>17979959
Tell her you want to fuck her. If that's a negative, tell her you want to fuck her every time you meet until she gets the hint.
>>
>>17980679
It's not that simple I'll be all alone if I leave the group.

>>17980705
It's an emotional roller coaster because I like her but can't ever be with her and just seeing her or knowing she's talking to random guys hurts alot. It hurts to know the burning fact that I met the girl of my dreams and I wasn't good enough for her.

>>17980734
Its a little more then that I care about her more emotionally then physically, but don't get wrong she's a very cute girl.

>>17980825
I'm so fucking blinded by her light I can't see that many negative things. Everything she does is cute and I love it. If I were to nit pick her negative things I can just override them with positive things. The only way I see myself being normal with her is getting a girlfriend but even then I have a fear I'll just compare them with each other and she'll win.

>>17981030
She does talk a little with them but she talks to me alot more we have a connection and basically the same humor so we work out in a way.

>>17981071
I've tried that but I get lonely and break then try and force a conversation that dies.

>>17981117
And what hint is that? I don't want to just fuck her tho I want to be with her in a relationship I just am not able to for many good reasons.
>>
>>17979959
OP here so basically I started to do a new thing and I feel like its helping me get distance. I turn off my phones sound so I wont hear it go off, im not important no one needs me anyway so its fine to mute it. But I only check is once in a while and if its her I wait a little longer then send a decently short but sweet text. Intended to end the conversation asap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.