[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: chex copy.png (907KB, 1007x1013px) Image search: [Google]
chex copy.png
907KB, 1007x1013px
Virgin with a virgin girlfriend here. We've been playing around but neither of us can work up the confidence to initiate intimacy. We're close enough and been together long enough and we've expressed interests in each other sexually but there's a gap when it comes to figuring out how we seduce each other. Personally I'm held back by being scared that she isn't really ready yet and if I force myself on her she'll accept it but won't be comfortable and I really don't want that. Any advice?

Also this board has alot of lonely loser threads tonight. Lonely Saturday?
>>
>>17979670
Im gonna bump this for Op becuase I'm kinda in the same boat
>>
>>17979670
Communication is key, OP. Just talk to her. She'll let you know if she wants you to stick it in.
>>
>>17979670
What's so hard about getting in a bed and slowly touching/kissing her all over.
It's not like you have to tell her "alright, i'm initiating coitus now, spread your legs". Just go with the flow
>>
>>17979670
just do something that helps you get close, snuggle, kiss, small step, small step, small step, get her wet, penis in vagina.

she's a virgin and if she still has her hymen intact (a ring of skin at the entrance of her vagina) it will need to be broken(usually with your penis) that will hurt and make your first time and the next 1/2 weeks of sex shitty after.
>>
>>17979704
Easier said than done mate. We're both as awkward as a weeaboo in the Playboy mansion.
>>17979717
Yeah that's what I was thinking about. Likely a combination of this and smart communication is key.
>>17979725
She has a hobby of riding horses so I reallllyyyy doubt her hymen is intact.
>>
>>17979759
>She has a hobby of riding horses so I reallllyyyy doubt her hymen is intact.

hahahaha either way it's likely to be sore, but the first time won't be complete shit.
>>
OP you will be nervous no matter what. You guys both sound pretty beta (and that's fine) so don't try to force anything or be something you're both not.

Don't focus on doing sex, just start with kissing and fondling and enjoy yourselves. Intercourse shouldn't be a hole to punch on your card.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.