[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could someone help me with my math problem im tired and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2017-01-21+at+08.54.59).png (4KB, 361x132px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-21+at+08.54.59).png
4KB, 361x132px
could someone help me with my math problem im tired and i want to go to bed ;/
>>
you're a retard if you don't know how to do this
>>
>>17979655
If you really need help go on /sci/ and go to the stupid questions thread
>>
File: 2.jpg (53KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
53KB, 500x465px
>>17979655
>>17979678

The answer is - 2x. Go there for the process. In short, you'll subtract out the x^2 and be left with the - 2*(x+h) term from the polynomial. Taking the limit gives you the answer
>>
First you gotta start with real analysis instead of pleb level "let h go to zero". I recommend starting with the axiom of completeness or some equivalent formulation, or try to construct the reals. Next, to prove limit properties, familiarize yourself with godawful delta epsilon. Finally, after being safe assured that the limit does exist, we can compute the limit by """""cancelling"""""". I suggest you go on with deriving other theorems in real analysis, such as Bolzano-Weierstrass. XXDDDDDD

HAVE FUN
>>
>>17979879

you sound like a sophomore math major trying hard to look smart.
>>
>>17979655
(x+h)^2 = x^2 + 2*x*h + h^2

lim (r(x+h) - r(x))/h = lim ((2 - (x^2 + 2*x*h + h^2)) - (2-x^2))/h = lim (-2*x*h - h^2)/h = lim (-2*x - h) = -2x
>>
Another easy way to look at it is
F'(x) = nx^(n-1)

So knowing that you have
R(x)= 2-x2
Which is the same as saying
R(x)= 2x^0 - x2
R'(x)= (0)2x^(0-1) - 2x^(2-1)
R'(x)= 0 - 2x
R'(x)= -2x
>>
>>17979879
If you are done being a dick and look at the problem you can see this anon is just starting calculus 1. Excuse him/her for not being as educated in the subject as you are with practice they will be at your level eventually.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.