[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484536417045.jpg (73KB, 602x494px) Image search: [Google]
1484536417045.jpg
73KB, 602x494px
I love calling my gf names during sex (bitch whore, slut, idiot--lol, etc.) and just generally framing her as the submissive one, the inferior one---although I don't really look at her as inferior, and I am actually a nice person outside of the bedroom. It makes it a lot better for me and I feel more "manly". She seems to not mind it, either. She has never said to stop it. In fact, it seems to satisfy her more. But, I always wonder if I am hurting her feelings on some level.

Should I take her silence as a "yes" to this or talk to her about it? I feel like talking to her about it would take a bit of the fun out of it.
>>
>>17979058
>it seems to satisfy her more
you only see what you want to see kek
>>
I think the answer to "should I talk about this thing with my partner or not" is almost always yes.

Why does it have to take the fun out of it? When you're hanging out nonsexually, make it into a conversion about kinks and preferences and what both of you like, want to try, and want to do more of.
>>
>>17979075
Yeeeeeahhhhhhh whateeeever you say there, buddy boy.

>>17979083
Straightforward, will do.
>>
>>17979087
>Yeeeeeahhhhhhh whateeeever

hitting too close lol
>>
>>17979075
Fpbp
>>
>>17979083
This post should be stickied and redirected to for all time.

"Hey /adv, should I talk about this sex thing with my partner?" For fucks sake, yes.
>>
>>17979058
the only problem I see here is

>I have some uncertainty about what I do
not sure what to tell you about that

>I am not sure if she is hurt by it
just ask her??
>>
>>17979097
>>17979104

Remember, you're trolling because you're jealous you'll never get the balls to do the things I do in the bedroom. This isn't fun for you, it's a way of dealing with your inferiority, as much you try to convince yourself and others of this.
>>
>>17979110
you are all just making assumptions and it's false/annoying
>>
>>17979107
Not even sex things, just literally anything. People don't communicate with their partners enough. Communication, openness, honesty. We need more of that all around, here especially.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.