[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early 20's Misanthropy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dead skele.jpg (111KB, 477x478px) Image search: [Google]
dead skele.jpg
111KB, 477x478px
I've been developing a personal philosophy over the past decade. I'm starting to like people less for it. They might be radically religious, radically atheistic, racist, sexist, "tough guys," narcissistic whores, nihilists, reductionists, believing in religious magic, believing in ordinary magic, treating animals inhumanely for amusement...

If you are picky about ethics like this, you'll find that most people don't deserve a head-nod for their overall take on the world. How do you still have relationships and not hate everyone you're surrounded by? Life was more enjoyable when I was young and ignorant, believing the best in the people and their intentions.
>>
sorry anon, i dont understand you. you condemn other people for their strong opinions yet your very own "personal philosophy" that makes you hate everyone else is considered by you acceptable and not radical. what do you want? if you think this some kind of lone-wolf-ish then youre wrong, it makes you sound like a huge prick.
>>
>>17979029
Being angry is not part of the philosophy. It's just an emotion I have come to ask for help with. Is calling me a prick your main objective? I'm not here to have a stupid argument with anyone, right.
>>
>>17979037

no need to be so touchy. being angry isnt part of the philosophy? then why mention you try not to hate everyone youre surrounded by?
can you at all explain what this emotion is all about? what have the other people exactly done to you to destroy your trust in their best intentions?
>>
>>17979052
>being angry isn't part of the philosophy
well it probably is.
it's not an essential part of the philosophy, meaning I don't want to be angry.

>then why mention you try not to hate everyone you're surrounded by?
that was a pretty black/white statement of me. I'm disappointed with many people around me and find it hard to connect with them. this makes finding friends still possible, but finding a best friend or a romantic partner very difficult, as most of the people I've formed these relationships with in the past are despicable to me.

>can you explain what this emotion is all about
it's threatening to have so many people living upside down around you. it's upsetting to deal with what I described above, trying to love someone and finding out that they are narcissistic and/or believe gays will go to hell (for instance).

>what have other people exactly done to you to destroy your trust
well personally I was abused for over ten years by my father. the rest of my family refused to help me when I left my father's at 18, so I was homeless. every girl I have been with has done something pretty despicable and worthy of a break-up (although that might be the case for many people).

but enough about me, I mean, look at the fucking world. it's the product of human ingenuity and cooperation, but it's also the product of a lot of 'evil.' you don't need me to explain that part.
>>
>>17979062
evil exists and nobody is perfect. so what? you, like everyone else, try to live your live according to your own standards and rules. everybody is trying every day to live the best life they possibly can. what you call an evil and despicable opinion is for the other person based on true facts, just like your own view is for you.
>>
>>17979014
Realise that you're just as shit as them and that media has convinced you that people are supposed to be good but that just isn't realistic and strive to be your best version, while knowing that said best version would be, just like everyone else on this planet, garbage.
>>
>>17979072
I'm not the same as them because look at these things I despise about them

>radically religious
faith-based belief system, not a logically sound or rational belief system

>radically atheist
lack-of-faith self-motivated edgelord belief system, not a logically sound or rational belief system

>racist
races probably have some ups and downs on each other, and some are probably more up than others, but those who choose to unscientifically and pointlessly hyperfocus on these differences for the sake of being elitist are problematic scum

>sexist
same thing as above

>"tough guys"
just fucking stop we all know this is cringe and hurting our society

>narcissistic whores
same as above

>nihilists
create your own meaning instead of just being an unironic meme pointless retard who is problematic to society

>believing in religious magic
no evidence

>believing in ordinary magic
strong evidence against

>treating animals inhumanely for amusement
I wanted a bird but now it sits in a cage. I wanted a puppy but now it's fucking depressed and lives a life worse than a prisoner

This "everyone is right" star sticker bullshit basically allows nice moms to raise Nazi ass sons who can't even socialize enough to keep a wife. This "everyone is right" star sticker bullshit raises women who don't know how to be women at all and poison/disrupt the lives of men who are trying to be productive.

If you're a racist Nazi with no epistemic responsibility fucking scum then I don't want to see you or your face

same goes for any radical feminist, liberal, whatever.

people just need to fucking stop and be normal human beings without all of the insanity that is being normalized on TV and through "everyone is right" crap
>>
>>17979080
this "everyone is wrong" bullshit is just the other side of the "everyone is right" coin and I'm not having it for a minute
>>
sry if the arguing put you guys off. maybe I should just focus on the minority I do like, and try to be loving to them, instead of looking at the negative
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.