[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So I met this guy at my friends birthday party, kissed then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5986.jpg (110KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5986.jpg
110KB, 500x333px
>So I met this guy at my friends birthday party, kissed then we separated.
>Few weeks later we matched on tinder.
>He asked me to go party with him again.
>Told him I only up for a coffee or tea.
>Arranged for a coffee next Friday.
>Fast forward a week later he asked me to go party with him again.

Should i abort?
>>
>>17978952

Yeah. You obviously don't like him if you have doubts about it.

Besides he wants to go out for a party which sounds more exciting than coffe. Coffe is for boring people.

You two dont fit togather.
>>
>>17978952
sorry, what do you need help with?
>>
>>17979013
No, in fact I really like him, but I guess he thinks I'm up for a hook up or so which I don't really into.
>>
>>17979019
I don't know if he's only up for a hook up since he's only wanted to partying. I meant, drinking, wasted bla bla
>>
>>17979023

so let me put it in simple words:
You two have set up a date and you want to abort because he invited you to a party to spend more time togather.

Yeah seems like you dont really need our advice. This son of a bitch thinks he can invite you to do stuff? Call the cops.
>>
>>17979041
Well I just want to hear from you guys if his intention is a hook up or not since I don't want to waste my time for this. Despite the fact that I really like him.
Who would want to spend their time with their date in a night club full of drunken people? That's what on my mind
>>
>>17979054

well you two met at a party and he seems to think that you like that, so he tries to recreate the enviroment where you 2 met.

Just tell him that you dont really like to party or getting drunk and suggest you 2 do something else.

Communication. I heard women are better at this than guys.
>>
>>17979054
also if he wants a hookup why would he want to do something where there are other people around?
>>
>>17979067
This. Exactly. I tried. I told him I'm only up for a coffee or so. He seems like he's not interested that much.
>>17979069 I don't know that's why I'm wondering. Also he always partying and going out on weekend so maybe that why.
>>
>>17979076
>I told him I'm only up for a coffee or so
lol
how did you say that
>i'm only up for a coffee, take it or leave it >:(
>>
>>17979076

>I told him I'm only up for a coffee or so.

cofee seems boring. Like you are giving him 1/3rd of actual date he hopes for.

Still you should go out with him at least once.
>>
>>17979084
He asked me that day if I was going to party with friends and I said no. He said maybe next week, I told him next week is okay and I'm only up for a coffee or tea.
>>
>>17979094
>and I'm only up for a coffee or tea
and fucking?
>>
>>17978952
>Kiss as soon as you met
>Wondering why he won't take it slow & sip tea

Gee OP I wonder why.
>>
>>17979116
I don't do that frequently I must say. Well but I might wrong to keep in touch with the guy I once made out with
>>
>>17979136
Bumped
>>
>>17979013
Parties are for boring people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.