[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Lower My Standards / Stop Being A Prick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0962.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
This girl who's into me is literally perfect except for the fact that I'm not all that attracted to her actual face.

I want to be with her, but I can't get rid of this nagging thought about her slight unnatractive-ness and worrying about what others would think too. It's not like repulsive or anything, but just a little off(?), weird.

How do I stop these shitty thoughts? She has a perfect perfect personality, cute style, hot body, etc.
>>
>>17978761

Don't bother,
I went down this road with someone and when you leave that initial feeling of "they're perfect in other ways" u start realize you're still more attracted to others, even with their flaws. It'll make for alot of insecurities in the relationship and u will eventually fall for someone you're actually attracted to.
>>
If you don't find yourself attracted to her now, you will probably feel even less attracted as the years go by. You need to weight the benefits against that.
>>
you have to fuck her hardcore, so that her tears cover her ugly face
>>
File: IMG_0958.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
I mean attraction is definitely there in ways. We text pretty naturally and constantly, she's always on my mind, thinking about doing anything intimate with her gives me butterflies, etc.

I'm beginning to think that I just care a lot about what others think, and I don't like that. It's only putting a strain on me but still it matters so much to me.
>>
Would you mind posting a pic of her (or a girl that looks similar)?
>>
File: img.php.jpg (80KB, 612x557px) Image search: [Google]
img.php.jpg
80KB, 612x557px
>>17978761
You don't like her face?How can anyone be so gay?Stop masturbating maybe, you will be attracted to a trash can if you go long enough.
>>
>>17978829
OP, you need to go for it. You will regret not going for it in the future when you realize you let the love of your life go for some petty issue
>>
>>17978761
>literally perfect except for the fact that I'm not all that attracted to her actual face
Are you, like, mentally challenged?
>>
Give the relationship a try. You might learn something about how great it is to connect with someone on a deeper level than looks.

I have a feeling that you're pretty young, and this is the first time you've become aware of how immature some of your thoughts and feelings about relationships are. You're on a precipice---are you ready to take a step forward with who you are, or a step backward?
>>
>>17979070
Relationships fail down the line on not equal parts of feeling lustful towards eachother anon, just think how bad or worse someone can age in a few years.
>>
>>17979088
Want to add: your self awareness about how problematic these feelings are, and your desire to change, is a good sign and a solid first step. Actually making that change within yourself will take time. The girl might be able to help with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.