[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Taking someone back after cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1437965534116.png (15KB, 645x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437965534116.png
15KB, 645x773px
So I'm not gonna go into the whole thing, but is it a no no to get back with someone after they "cheated"?

I put cheated in quotes because she fucked a couple other guys while we were talking, and I ended it there.

I feel weird, bc while we have no obligation to be faithful to each other, that shit still hurt. I can understand where she was coming from, that we weren't exclusive and free to date other people since we were only talking. But I want her back, is it a dumb move?
>>
>>17978593
Lol wtf did i just read. You did not get chrated on, you just some guy she didn't like enough to fuck.

Move on that chick does not want you.
>>
>>17978593
You have no idea how badly I want to hear this from somebody I know. I made a mistake and fucked up my chances with him.
>>
>couple other guy

dude, have a little more self respect.
>>
>>17978745
This dude has it right OP. Obviously if she went and did that, she's definitely not that interested to make it exclusive with you. You never really stood a chance.

Best bet: Move on, find someone else.
>>
It sounds like you two put different values and meaning on sex, and that's where your discomfort is coming from.

You haven't told us nearly enough about either of you for a definite yes/no, but that's something to think about.
>>
>>17978593
when I really, really like a guy I don't want any other guy to touch me and doesn't matter if I'm in a relationship yet or not
>>
>>17981310
I am the same, but not all girls are like that. This girl may not be like that. Frankly, I wish I was more like this girl.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.