[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep deprived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2160.png (823KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2160.png
823KB, 1136x640px
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years now and moved in together a year ago. It's been great except that I wake up early for classes and he bartender and gets home from work at 4:30am-5. We've talked about how I hate waking up alone or getting woken up from him coming home. I feel like I'm loosing my mind I don't want to break up with him over something that I know we can solve but unless he quits his job or I drop out of school idk how we can be on the same sleep schedule.
WHAT DO?!?
>>
>>17978571
Go to bed earlier and wake up at 5 when he gets home.
Spend a bit of time with him, then work out, shower and go out.
>>
>>17978579
But if he goes to sleep at 5am right when he comes home? Otherwise thats not a terrible idea
>>
I sleep 11pm-7am normally he sleeps 5am-2pm normally.
>>
Update: we are now fighting cus i woke him up doing the dishes..... it's 1:30pm fml...
>>
>>17978571
Maybe you could try sleeping in different rooms and soundproofing the walls so the noise isn't so annoying
>>
>>17978571
And/or* sound proofing the walls, I recommend the soundproofing since you probably want to sleep in the same bed as him, at least I assume
>>
>>17978726
Yeah like inwant to be able to cuddle with him and we've done the sleeping in separate beds but that started a fight because he said I was doing it cause I was mad at him and wouldn't listen when I tried to explain i just wanted a good night sleep.
>>
>>17978571
Sleep is for the weaks, you don't need sleep, I mean you can sleep plenty when you're dead.
>>
>>17978739

Well that kinda sounds like you outright just started doing it after a particularly bad night without discussing it first.

Talk about how it's affecting you, and then figure out a way to make it work. If you still want cuddle time, make time for it during a period when you are both awake - i.e. have sunday afternoon naps or something like that.

Instead of getting frustrated and going "ARGGH THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE", get into the habit of "Ok, so what IS possible at this point in time?"
>>
>>17978756
He had a bad night at work last night so I will approach him with these ideas after he gets some food in himself and calms down. But thanks anons
>>
File: IMG_2161.jpg (85KB, 640x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2161.jpg
85KB, 640x977px
>>17978754
If blow wasn't having a price spike atm this would be a great solution
>>
>>17978571
Sleep apart, it's the simple solution couples in your situation do.
Have two separate bedrooms with each your own bed. It makes sex a little less spontaneous, but it's not a problem if you can say "I wanna fuck" to each other. And sleep greatly improves (there's been studies on that).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.