[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosted my ex years ago. She still finds excuses to contact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: gettyimages-156688356.jpg (77KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-156688356.jpg
77KB, 664x441px
Ghosted my ex years ago.

She still finds excuses to contact me every 6 months or so despite having been in a relationship since. Will send me an invite to connect of LinkedIn of text me 'happy holidays' or tell me she's in town.

Why is she persisting in this for so long when I have never answered her or given any indication that I want anything to do with her?
>>
She's delusional and not over you. This isn't normal behavior.
>>
>>17978625
Summed up pretty nicely. OP you didn't need to make a whole thread about this lol
/thread
>>
>>17978625
>>17978640
>not over you

Well I figure that she obviously wants something from me from the mere fact that she's contacting me, but it just doesn't seem like she's particularly out to get back together or anything.

Seems more like she just wants to know I'm available to her and that I don't get to cut her out of my life.
>>
>>17978656
But anon. Whishing happy holidays and trying to be educated and ask a "how are you?" To your ex once in a while isn't wrong.

Did you guys ended up things in a bad way? That is entirely something else. But if she thinks she is still your friend I can't see a wrong behaviour

Maybe you are just autistic
>>
>>17978656
That's an insane level of dedication for a back up plan, where if she's a reasonably young (<35) reasonably good looking woman she can have someone settle for her regardless if she really puts in work.

Not to mention, a regular person would simply be too embarrassed to time and time again contact someone who makes it obvious that they're not interested in hearing from you.

I think if you took her up on her offer she'd grab the chance of being face to face to confess her undying love.
>>
>>17978672
>Wishing happy holidays and trying to be educated and ask a "how are you?"
It's less about the nature of how she contacts me and more about the fact that she persists in it despite the fact that I don't answer.

She's basically been talking to herself for 3 years.
>>
>>17978672
It ended because OP started ignoring her. She hasn't heard from him in years, yet for all those years she occasionally drops a message.

Yeah, if OP reciprocated there's be nothing weird about a little catching up here and there. But this is an entirely different situation.
>>
Could be any of the following and a few others:
>Wants something back that you have of hers but doesn't want to awkwardly rush right back into asking for it
>You guys were friends for a long time prior and doesn't want to lose you as a friend/you guys run in some of the same social circles and it would smooth things over and be less awkward if you were on speaking terms
>She heard something happened in your life that's bad and is worried about you
>Wants to reconnect with you and get back with you
>Wants closure and to find out why you ghosted her to be able to put that piece of her life behind her
Honestly, if you're curious why not find out? Why'd you ghost her in the first place anyway? Pretty shitty thing to do to someone who you were in a relationship with.
>>
>>17978690
>Honestly, if you're curious why not find out?

She has diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder. I suspect that she just wants the attention and that she insists on contacting me because being ignored is viscerally bothersome to her.

>Why'd you ghost her in the first place anyway?

Because she was a lying, cheating narcissist who eventually made it very clear that she only wanted me in her life on her terms which meant having me around while being able to sleep with other people.
>>
>>17978702
There you go. You have your answer. She's got one of the worst mental illnesses to have. I don't know why exactly she's contacting you over and over, but I'm sure that plays a role in it. I would stay well and truly away from her and block her additionally.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.