[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a virgin in mid-twenties, bored of jerking off, thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tesla.jpg (162KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla.jpg
162KB, 784x1024px
I'm a virgin in mid-twenties, bored of jerking off, thinking of getting actual gf. I know this total qt who happens to be single and is a year or two older than me.

She's a good-hearted person and all, but there is one flaw: she has a four-year-old kid. Normally, I wouldn't pursue a single mother on a principle, but all other women seem to be unavailable in this shitty little town we both live in.

Should I go for it?
>>
>>17978239
>she has a four-year-old kid
llool
>>
>>17978239
I'm in a similar position. I'm 24 and just lost my virginity a couple weeks ago on a fling with a friend, but I'm a little more confident now.

I have a friend who I really like, but she has a son, too. Here are some questions I've asked myself: Are you interested in a relationship? She is probably looking for a stable relationship right now, so it's probably not a good idea to go after her just for sex. If you are, you need to think about what it will be like to date a single mother. Her ex will probably be in her life until her child is at least 18, are you okay with that?
>>
Don't do it unless she wants to have something casual as well. Which could well be the case, because it's not that easy to get quality partners as a single mother... but if she's the type who has a set timeline for when to introduce you to her son, don't. There's no way a relationship like that can be lighthearted and before you know it you feel guilty for being tangled up in this little boy's life and feel responsibility.

This obviously also means that you cannot fall in love with her... not sure how much you trust yourself not to do that.
>>
>Not a Virgin
Don't go for it duh
>>
>>17978567
>single mom detected
kek
>>
>>17978239
You're pretty screwed up so I think you should.

Instead of her messing up a nice guy and you messing up a nice woman, you guys can stick together.
>>
>>17978700
what did OP do wrong?
are you a mom?
>>
>>17978708
>what did OP do wrong?

He's a virgin in his mid-twenties. Tells me all I need to know
>>
>>17978716
If only I could write an AI that has this ability.
>>
File: 23b.jpg (62KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
62KB, 599x599px
>>17978239
>Should I go for it?

>she has a four-year-old kid

Generally I say nah but do you know anything about her ex? Because i'd say there is a special exception if the guy was her husband and he died.

But like, if your reason for getting a girlfriend in the first place is that you're "bored of jerking off" just get a hooker or something. Because trust me a girlfriend is a lot more than just sex. They're a test of your willpower to not simply follow her but for her to follow you and the mindset to remain cool no matter what she throws at you. This is even truer and even harsher when it comes to a girl you want to make yours exclusively right from the get go.
>>
>>17978239

I got in the trap. I feel kind of shit now.

Me 22. She 27. Her son 5.

She was really into me. We dated a bit. I told her we should stop this since this won't go anywhere (For me it is difficult a relationship with a single mom. She said she doesn't want a "new" dad for her son".

We kept going.

Amazing at start, but getting worse and worse up until uncertainty at this exact day.

I love her. We had great times. We had great sex. But it is a fucking nuclear bomb that fucks with your emotions if you're insecure about your willingness to love her AND her son.

It is not that I "won't" do it, but I think it is too early for me to get enrolled with children. But she said she won't make me do that. So we were casuals? She cried when I talked about this issues. Me too, of course. Love hard to explain.

So think it twice, pal. Intense feels will haunt you if you're not sure about what you're doing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.