[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey everyone..

My gf just got left me for i wanted to kiss her while we are shopping together inside a mall. I invited her inside to a changing cabin at a clothing store for a kiss. And she replied to me like i treated her like a bitch for inviting her for a kiss in a cabin. And she is not talking to me like 2 weeks.. What to do?
>>
>>17978198
sounds like she's fucking another guy
>>
>>17978198
>What to do?

Learn english
>>
>>17978211
Well she is not with someone atm. And blocked me on every social media platform like fb insta and whatsapp..
>>
>>17978215
Wow we got a teacher right here. Sorry for bad English Mrs.Smith.
>>
I literally cannot believe this post is real but just in case it is, she is not doing it over a kiss in the changing cabin, she wanted to end the relationship for reasons we do not know. This is very immature behavior and you should not be trying to contact her anymore as she is obvously fucking crazy and stupid.
>>
>>17978277
Hello kind sir and ty for your reply. And you can trust me this is real and happened. Also i stopped trying to reach her yesterday. And asked to one of her close friend she is not seeing anyone since we broke up. And last time i talked to her i tried to solve the problem with much kindness i could. But i didnt succeed. So i gave up. (Sorry for bad English.)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.