[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She broke my fucking heart. She called me over to her friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4182.jpg (85KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4182.jpg
85KB, 640x632px
She broke my fucking heart.

She called me over to her friends house to fuck, we did, but she didn't finish and she said she was tired.

I went through her phone, and she was hitting up guys, including her ex, all the way up to last night.

I saw everything, her sexting, her tinder, everything.

And she calls me to tell me she loves me. She was the first girl to ever say that to me. The first girl. I took that so seriously, I said track and I meant it 100%.

Fuck I am hurting so badly, all the guys she was texting were big and muscular, I'm skinny and I'm just not attractive to her.

Fuck this is painful guys

I keep replaying the image of her sucking her ex's dick. "When he let's you dick his dick but won't fuck you" FUCK she actually texted that to him.

FUCK FUCK DUCK DUCO DUCKFUCK
>>
>>17978082
>She broke my fucking heart
then you break her spine
>>
>>17978086
I'm such a nice guy, I told her I was with no one else, she dodged the question when I asked her.

Fuck my dick and fingers still smell like her. She texted 3 dudes before me last night and they didn't respond.

This hurts so fucking much. The worst fucking part is that we weren't together. We were talking, she told me she loved me and I fucking believed it.
>>
ay man I just gout out of a 3 year relationship in a similar way.

my girl says she loves me, wants to get married all this bullshit. we live together. the other day I see she texting some dude behind my back trying to hang out with her. and it's funny because he was responding back to a text that wasn't there. meaning my GF is deleting text messages from other dudes to avoid detection.

shit sucks man. i got pissed and she to go to her moms place in L.A. dunno if she will ever be back, dunno if i want her back.

shit sucks man. they will say they love u to your face then move on some other guy when they got the slightest chance.
>>
>>17978093
Bro I feel so fucking useless, all these guys were huge and muscular. Manly. Apparently I'm not a man.

This is my first heartbreak, from the first girl who told me she loved me. I want to cry, but I think I'm still in shock. I just don't know what to do with myself.
>>
>>17978097
do you want to have a chat man?

I will listen to your woes

I am all kinds of fucked up too right now

tinychat / 4jc30j
>>
Leave her, unless you can forgive her.

But really, its gonna be hard if you do forgive her. Is it worht it? Trust is gone.

She wants to ride the cock carousel, let her. You're probably the most faithful she's had and she will think of you after she hits the wall and when she slows down.

Girls like her do not have a sense of loyalty. I recommend you observe long she will keep up the lie and say I love you until the jig is up. when you've had enough, tell her you knew from time and end it.

I wish you happiness and may she find happiness as well.
>>
>>17978121
>>17978097

alright this tiny chat shit doesn't work like i used to

this website is better i think:

bloochat.com/aiph4
>>
>>17978125
I told her 20 mins after I found out.

Here's how it went.

>Hey S, I'm gonna leave
She kinda wakes up and say okay
>Do you love me?
She doesn't really respond but nods kind of
>Is that a yes?
Yeah, I love you.

I got real close to her ear and whispered, "Not when you're fucking other guys. "

She woke up and denied it and I told her I went through her phone. I told her everything, i repeated every text I read. I let her hear what she was doing.

She started sobbing, and I asked her why? Why would she do this, after she told me she loved, and I loved her. That I had dropped all my hoes for her and I didn't have anyone but her.

She even told her friend, "Nick asked me if I was talking to anyone else. I avoided that whole conversation. I know I'm the only one he's seeing, but he's just right for me right now."

I told her everything. I almost begged for an answer. Why? Why am I not enough? That last thing I told her was "You broke my heart." As she lay sobbing to herself in the corner of the bed.

And I left.
>>
>>17978082
This is exactly why it's better to be in a relationship before you have sex.
Saves some heartbreak, not all of it.
>>
>>17978151
A bit dramatic but at least you were direct.

I would have calmly told her that I found out she was cheating and told her that it was over. Without any dramatics. It's better for you and her. She won't be able to feed on your lashing out and will have more time to reflect on her mistakes. Better for you since your less likely to be distraught.

I wish you the best. Just remember you had a life before her and all things must pass (even if you like it or not).
>>
All modern women are degenerate filth beyond redemption

Seriously, AWALT. There is no escape from this Brave New World where these sluts behave the way they do without any kind of moral compass.
>>
>>17978082
HAHAHA OP, you got cucked!
>>
>>17978168
I wasn't an asshole. I didn't cuss at her or talk shit. I'm not that kind of guy. So idk if she can feed on my lashing out.

It just hurts, and I'm trying figure out what to tell her when she inevitably calls me today. This happened two hours ago.

She was drunk and tired so I don't think she realizes what happened yet.
>>
>>17978235
You then public ally humiliate her
>>
>>17978092

>The worst fucking part is that we weren't together

Ohhh. Yeah I've experienced that before. It's fucking rough.

That experienced messed me up. I can't talk to girls anymore. I don't trust them. Honestly I'll probably never have sex again.
>>
>>17978092
>she told me she loved me
Did she tell you she loved you or that she was madly in love with you?

There's a fucking difference.
>>
>>17978267
That she loved me. And I told her that there is a difference between loving and in love.

She said she knew. She would end our phone calls with "Hey. I love you."
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (107KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
107KB, 600x458px
Shit sucks man. Get through this with pride.
>>
File: braveheartbruce.jpg (232KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
braveheartbruce.jpg
232KB, 1920x816px
>>17978082
So you were a booty call. What's the big deal? At least you got some.

> she told me she loved me and I fucking believed it.
She might. But that doesn't mean you ONLY.

Jesus Christ, man up already. You're crying like a little bitch. No wonder she didn't want to finish.
>>
>>17978402
>tfw OP fell for the "love" meme
>>
1) Get yourself together. Take your time, but collect yourself and find emotional stability.

2) Approach her and ask her if she meant it/call her out about the other dudes. She may have just come to the conclusion on how she feels about you recently. Have some self respect though, you yourself are a valuable person. You deserve respect and clear answers. Do not be rude, but assert your right when you confront her. Be prepared for the worst, but again remember you are valuable and wanted with/without her.

3) Do not take it personally. At the end of the day your self respect is the most important thing you have. Some people are just terrible. I am sure there are other desirable women who would want you. If you don't like the fact that you are skinny thats a separate issue; you can use this as motivation to lift.
>>
Alright so I just talked to her.

She told me that she thought we were on the same page an taking things slow. She said that she's sorry for handling this the completely wrong way and that she does love me, but that we aren't together.

She thought that we worked this out earlier and that we were keeping our options open.

I am so confused, because I feel like i should never talk to her again, but she does have a point.

I feel so divided.

>>17978495
>>17978361
>>17978267
>>17978249
>>17978168
>>17978125
>>
>>17978554
God damn, you are better off anon. Once a whore always a whore.
>>
You got played. Happens to all of us.

Next time you'll be able to recognize this situation before investing in it emotionally and putting yourself in a position to be hurt. Just how it goes, man.

She ain't worth it. You'll be fine in time.
>>
>>17978564
>>17978569
Is it weird that I see her side?

Yeah she's a total bitch and whore, but we never really did agree to be exclusive. She said that I had the option to see other girls, it's not her fault that I didn't.

She was feeling pretty shitty when I told her that she broke my heart.

I can understand it, like I could have been fucking tons of girls if I wanted to.
>>
Stop getting so attached to girls lololol

Poor little OP. Learning life's lessons the hard way.
>>
>>17978578
Just my opinion, but you're making excuses for her bad behavior.

Sure, you weren't exclusive, but you don't sleep with people and tell them you love if you're regularly sexting other people and online dating.

It was presumptuous to assume you were exclusive without it being explicitly stated, but it was not unreasonable given how she behaved. Don't let her twist this into how "technically" you were both in the wrong or whatever bullshit she is spinning.
>>
>>17978590
Yeah. Worst part is my friends told me she was playing me but I told them I had to learn the hard way.

>>17978592
Yeah I get you.

Man I wish I could get past this, but it's hard. I'm not sure what to do.
>>
>>17978578
Shit talking behind your back to chad is low. I hope she gets fucking catfished and curb stomped. She's not even a woman she's a fucking cum bucket pile of waste. You defending that shit behavior is why these hoes push the boundaries she's walking all over you beta fggt.
>>
Why do females always do that shit

>gf is breaking up with me
>I love you but I don't know what to do

Lol hold up bitch, you don't love me if you're dumping me.

They will say anything with no meaning attached to it
>>
>>17978615
Spoiled. Usually live a life of no discipline.
>>
>>17978600
If you stay with her then you are a fucking cuck.
>>
I'm going to answer to this thread as a woman, who can identify with that girl a bit.

First of all, OP not being the most muscular guy out there probably plays very little role in here. I'm still in love with my ex, who was pretty skinny fat. I have dated and fucked several muscular tattooed guys after him, but I still find my ex sexier than those guys all combined. It's about emotional attraction. Looking good only takes you so far.

I have dated several guys at the same time. Why, the only why is that I haven't been fully in love and I've liked the attention which I've received. Most girls have such a shitty self-confidence and validation from the opposite sex is like a drug.

OP don't feel sad about yourself. She probably doesn't quite love you quite you love her. Or she's just not in a place to date anyone seriously. There's nothing you can do about it. Do your best to move on and find yourself a woman who loves you as much as you love her. That is the ultimate cure for heartbreak and if you keep looking and putting yourself out there, eventually it'll happen.
>>
Shit like this makes me thankful for my girl.

I promise there are good ones out there bro, you just gotta find em
>>
>>17978082
>falling in love with some dumb slut just because she was decent looking and gave you the tiniest scrap of affection
You basically asked for it.
>>
>>17978600
It's not worth it to try and salvage this. Forget her. There are ~3.5 billion women in the world. She is nothing special.
>>
Don't speak to her anymore, ever.

You, like very many others, have dodged a bullet. Be glad in your heart to be rid of her.Be glad. And simply move on.
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (68KB, 540x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
68KB, 540x403px
Man shit like this makes me fear for the worst. Like what's the point if you always have to sleep with one eye open?
>>
>>17978082
Get all their numbers and send them dick pics...only put little dots of cream cheese on your cock and say "i gave this bitch herpes. Enjoy faggot" and thrn break up with her yourself before she can with you.

Shes a whore dude. You should be happy you found out now and not later on AFTER she ACTUALLY got dicked.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.