[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sub /adv/ I think my girlfriend is cheating on me so here it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1482505032457.jpg (27KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482505032457.jpg
27KB, 446x357px
Sub /adv/ I think my girlfriend is cheating on me so here it goes

>her twitter is logged in my phone
>some asshole sent her this picture of a huge stuffed bear and a bag
>saw it
>she deletes it
>asked her what the hell was that
>"its my friend, he bought gifts for the girl he's courting anon"
>okay
>after like 3 mins or so I was logged out of her twitter account on her phone
>told her I was logged out
>she wont give me her twitter account anymore

can anyone help me? Its so shady given the circumstances
>>
Make more observations, don't assume from one piece of evidence. This could also mean she has a strong privacy moral. Observe more and deduce with certainty. Don't be an idiot by assuming shit.
>>
Well, if you find said bear in her possession, you have reason to suspect. But until then, you got nothin.
>>
>>17978041
well why would she show it to me in the first place then?

>>17978038
this guy, shes been hanging out with her since childhood man, one time she wont reply to my messages for hours then I found out that shes with that dick
>>
OP here, I forgot to mention that she has an endearment with this other guy for a week, they called each other "babe" would last until now not until I snooped on her phone and confronted her
>>
>>17978024
girls are somewhat stupid. my 6 yo gf and some guy send her a whatsa saying "i want to see you" and she delet it front o f me so i ask her about it and went full asprg... somehow she was ashamedof that, no more.
>>
>>17978048
Break up with her. If my gf called another guy babe, I'd be pissed no matter how close they are
>>
>>17978114
dafuq are you talking about

>>17978124
I want too but she begged not too
>>
>>17978138
I think it's best you just not look into her social medias man. I had access to all my ex's social media and every time I found nothing. Eventually it turned me into a big jealous asshole that lead her to dump me. The babe stuff is a huge red flag so if you can't dump her then put your faith in her until she gives you substantial reason not to.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.