[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have always struggled with visioning something in my mind from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I have always struggled with visioning something in my mind from the very beginning tilll the end. Evrything is blurry and I can't see faces; movements are slow ,something like I try to see someone running but I can't see the process only where it stopped running And it's like that with everything.Everything that I do comes somehow instinctively and when trying to tell myself what i did or what i want to do , i just can't finish a sentance withouth blocking and having black inside my mind. Whenever someone is explaining something to me , I have to retell everything after it has been said until my mind process it all (even simple things) and when trying to see what I remember it's like I don't even know what has been talked about the entire time. I talked to a psychologist about it and before going , I tried to put everything in order so she can undestand what i'm struggling with but everything came out wrong , picturing myself as a lazy person who's not trying enough in anything. This affects everything. Help.
>>
And why would anyone give a flying fuck.
>>
>>17977824
Same here. Instead I got the superior "understands multistep and complex mathematical calculations" mind gene. Mathematics will make you a lot more money than art will
>>
>>17977945
But is there a problem? Do you know what's going on?
>>
>>17977952
I'm 100% in the same boat as OP. It's a massive advantage. I don't remember the stupid little crap like if the color of a stop sign was slightly off color, or what my house looks like. I have a general picture of the layout of my house and that's it. I know a stop sign is red and that's it. Not having mental clarity to the exact detail on this stuff frees up my thinking massively. I can focus on the most complex things in a system, since I am not bogged down in the small details.

OP, there are two types of minds in this world: Micro-oriented and Macro-oriented. Micro can heavily understand the visible components of a small system, and Macro (like myself) can heavily understand the (often invisible or difficult to observe) components of a complex system
>>
>>17977824
I am guessing you live most of your time/day with your own? Do you have any close friends?
>>
>>17978006
I'm in collage. I have only one close friend but can't understand this, has her own strict way of doing things and thinks than i have to work on my mind , lern more and be more observant but i just can't. my mind slips or blocks most of the time.
>>
>>17978002
You said you can focus on the most complex things but i can't do that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.