[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it near impossible to find the right person for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: sadfroglargecutout.png (127KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadfroglargecutout.png
127KB, 2048x2048px
Why is it near impossible to find the right person for you?
>>
>>17977637
Because there is no right person for you.

There are plenty of people who are highly compatible with you. But they will all have flaws, they will all do something that will annoy the shit out of you, they will all be different from your ideal in some way. Your relationship will suck sometimes, and you will grow apart, and perhaps there will be other people you want more in certain phases.

The point is - you should love them for who they are, accept and respect them with their flaws, and work on your relationship when it doesn't work.

There is no right person that you meet and have a super easy relationship with.
>>
>>17977641
>There are plenty of people who are highly compatible with you.
i.e.: The right person.

>The point is - you should love them for who they are, accept and respect them with their flaws, and work on your relationship when it doesn't work.
Why is it so hard to find partners that actually do this? Instead of flaking when things get rough.
>>
Sometimes it's easier to build and craft a table than it is to find a tree that's grown into one in nature.

You just have to chose the right wood.
>>
>>17977637
You sound young lol
>>
File: thatfeelwhen25.png (34KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeelwhen25.png
34KB, 1024x1024px
>>17977670
Approaching thirties.
>>
>>17977672
Still young, stop expecting perfection and find a girl you can laugh with.
>>
>>17977684
>find a girl you can laugh with
i.e.: the right one.
>>
When you're fishing, you can't be picky.
You can try to choose the right bait and tackle, but if something bites, you've just got to take it. You don't always know if you're going to like what's on the other end, but there's also the chance that it's the big catch, and something better than you could've imagined.
>>
>>17977637
The right person for me is two dimensional, so I've settled with what's possible.
>>
People are a bit like stars in the sky.
From a distance, they seem to blend together and can't be differentiated. The ones that stand out, that burn the brightest, are also the ones most likely to go out. When you get up close to the star though, and you see it alone... It can be very beautiful, even if it wasn't what you were looking for. You'll find that you can come to love something new.
>>
Strong relationships are sort of like a sink drain. It can withstand a bit of debris, but if you aren't careful with it, it can still get clogged. So we must take not to not shit in the sink anymore.
>>
Because girls are too stupid to realize who they're compatible with they usually talk to 10 guys at once the actual compatible guy is at the bottom and she usually goes for the chad who overpowers her and whips out his dick first then he leads her on while fucking her while she ignores you then texts you back after chad won't answer her and he has a new girlfriend
>>
>>17977773
Really, shut up.
Some people don't want to fuck you. This doesn't mean they're too stupid to understand they are compatible with you. They just don't like you.
>>
>>17977817
Nope fuck off whore
>>
No two people are completely and utterly compatible in every way; everyone has flaws, including you. Whoever you chose as your SO will annoy the shit out of you sometimes, and you will do the same for them.

This is the same for men and women, although women can get casual sex more easily.

Humans are complicated and messy. To find 'compatibility' you have to really decide what messiness you can put up with, and what you can't.
>>
>>17977891
>To find 'compatibility' you have to really decide what messiness you can put up with, and what you can't.

which takes us back to the initial question: why is it so hard to find someone who has the messiness you can put up with and at the same time puts up with your own mess?
>>
>>17977936
It isn't.
A lot of relationships work in the long run, a lot of couples are happy.
>>
>>17977773
That's what guys do. Then they complain they're not finding who they want. When who they want would never date someone like them.
>>
>>17977641
incredibly reasonable and wise advice on 4chan spotted
>>
>>17977817
Stop making excuses for these girls.
>>
>>17978132
No that's what Chads do.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.