[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WILL hurt my mom soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 211x239px
title

I'll greentext the details where necessary this is going to be super convulated but whatever

so I've butted heads with my mom my entirely life.

>mom is stupid fucking by the book straight laced moron and had me her OLDEST at 36
>have 2 little bros
>dad dies when i was four
>youngest bro is literally months old
>mom gets ass tons of insurance money and never has to work

I'll fill in the details if asked but this is the present situation

>29
>living at home
>shitty job (i like it but that's besides the point)
>had sex twice like years ago
>COULD have been an alpha with easy double digit fucks
>had to be cursed to being birthed by this worthless sorry sack of fucking god damned shit
>hate my mom with every fucking shred of existence
>literally considering beating the absolute fucking shit out of her right now

Now for why I hate my mom

>for reasons, my little bros where raised (if you can even call her efforts that) competeley different
>they become redneck/bros/whatever
>im reclusive and like music and video games
>mom tries to force mormonism into every fucking oriface she possibly can
>little bros? nope, theyll just fall in line as long as i do
>this little plan doesnt work because tfw too intelligent to be brainwashed by mormnism
>literally dragged and forced to go to church by church leaders under authorization of my mom
>>
Now for why I hate my mom

>for reasons, my little bros where raised (if you can even call her efforts that) competeley different
>they become redneck/bros/whatever
>im reclusive and like music and video games
>mom tries to force mormonism into every fucking oriface she possibly can
>little bros? nope, theyll just fall in line as long as i do
>this little plan doesnt work because tfw too intelligent to be brainwashed by mormnism
>literally dragged and forced to go to church by church leaders under authorization of my mom

She doesn't do anything. I mean literally ANYTHING. She sits on her fat fucking ass watching tv. She never got a job just for fun. Never got hobbies. Doesn't have any real friends besides a couple mormon friends. She watches shitty fucking talk shows all day featuring artists/musicians/actors of media shes doesnt even consume because dur hur not mormon its sinnful.
>>
Then there's this, she absolutely freaks the balls out over money. It's little the ONLY thing that inspires passion in her. So much so that my brothers and I never even THOUGHT about asking about money situations due to the fact that she goes absolutely ballistic in defence of her shekels. That's cool until she made that most absolutely stupid fucking financial choice in her fucking life that we could have talked her out of. She had enough dolla bills, in, the, fucking, bank, to pay off, her HOUSE, in FULL. And I'm not talking about a cozy little place that only has 5 years left on the mortage in a not shitty part of town. Im talking about a NEWLY BUILT 3000 THOUSAND square foot HOME in a NICE area LESS THAN FIVE YEARS into the mortage. She let herself get talked into investing that and lost... ALL OF IT.

Im the first fucking college graduate with a useful degree (accounting was even studying for the CPA) in the EXTENDED family. He'll im the first out of all my cousins to graduate high school in a legitmate way (im the third oldest cousin and the first killed himself for context). She doesnt give a fuck about any of that because durpueprher not mormon. In fact the ONLY thing in my life she seems to be vested in is money. She doesnt ask about ANYTHING I do unless it involves money. For example, I left the light on in the room where I work on my paintings, interrupts my piano playing to asks me about some obscure bullshit. She's never once shown ANY interest in either of those yet this happened. My co worker asked if i would cover his shit and he'd cover mine. Since this afters my "hours" and in turn how much i get "paid" she starts getting worked up over this fucking situation that doesnt even affect her.

tldr im brooding in my room on a friday night when i would be working and im thinking about beating the shit out of my mom wat do
>>
Are you sure you're 29?
>>
>>17977553
age correlates to maturity meme? leave
>>
Move out. God, it's so obvious.
>>
>>17977559
Can't afford it, no jobs etc. No friends thus no connections etc
>>
>>17977562
I thought you said you had a job

Why don't you have any friends?
>>
>>17977589
>I thought you said you had a job
I only make 12 an hour and thats not even full time. Thats impossible to live on by myself

>Why don't you have any friends?
I never did.
>>
>>17977595
Wow you replied really fast.

You're a lost cause. Come back later to /adv/ when you're ready to accept advice, like when you're not so buttmad. If you just want to talk, we have vent threads.
>>
>>17977597
>Wow you replied really fast.
Whats that have to do with anything? If anything it means Im looking to accept advice. I'm switching between playing tunes on my keyboard behind and this thread in on auto so if i turn around I notice the update. Do you even 4chan? Plenty of people entertain their own threads for hours straight. Some people want advice right away, not everyone is just throwing out bait hoping to come back a few hours and collect their (Yous)
>>
>>17977597
Not OP and while I don't really want to read the thread - the only sensible advice to
>I WILL hurt my mom soon
is to tell the OP get professional help after all. I agree with him about the response you had.

He answered your questions honestly with the presumed intent of getting better advice. If anything, you're the one who's buttmad'. If you aren't ready to accept answers to your questions and advised based off them, maybe YOU shouldn't be posting.
>>
>>17977543
In a way OP you have face that the only thing you can truly control in life is how you react.

I see you reject moving out due to money. If you are college CPA grad, should be fine finding a job in a major city and restart your life. Really only viable sulution to your problem.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17977543
The worst thing you manage to say about your mother is that she is religious and that she deals with money (and, incidentally, there seems to be enough of it for her not to have to work) differently from the way you would if you had any.

Meanwhile, you make yourself sound like a whiny, irrational, demanding baby. You might not be - you might be the soul of maturity and probity - but you are going to win no sympathy with this poor excuse for an argument.
>>
>>17977543
>29
>still living at home

You should thank your mom for letting your sorry ass live with her for 11 extra years.

And don't blame being a piece of shit on her. You are a 29 year old ""man"", learn some initiative.
>>
If your mother had you with 36, you're 29 and your youngest brother is months old, how the fuck did your mom had a baby with almost 65 years old? Did she adopt?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.