[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matched with a girl wanting something casual.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (1KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1KB, 119x119px
"Stagehand. Not looking for a relationship. Plain and simple. Really just looking for a cool friend to vibe with who wouldn't mind the occasional hook up."

Pretty much what I'm after as well. I'm just too busy right now and want the intimacy, but don't want to have to dedicate my time to an actual relationship.

Haven't messaged her yet (About to head to bed, 3am) but tomorrow how do I navigate a conversation when it is both pretty obvious we'd just be using each other for sex? Of course I imagine we'd hang out a few times, but when's the right time to just say "Hey, wanna come over tonight and fuck around?"
>>
>>17977480
just write "I like your bio. "
>>
You say that's what you want, so that's you... WHy not the 'you' within do the talking?

Trust yourself on that. Be bold and listen to your inner voice. 'No filters' and have fun, man.
>>
Update. Assuming I'm all good to go. It's kinda odd though, because I'm gonna ask her to hang out sometime, but it seems a bit "beating around the bush" when we both know it's just gonna be fucking.
>>
>>17979210

We should get together sometime soon. My schedule is pretty hectic, when are you free?

Wednesday sounds great. I'll be free at 8, then I'll shower and head over. What's your number?

*Wait till Wednesday*

Hey it's me, down to chill at 8?

Cool, hopping in the shower now. What's your address I'll text you when I'm omw

Omw

*Call when you get there and stay on phone until you are right in front of her. This increases comfort.*

*Compliment her room/apartment/house. Ask where the bathroom is. Wash your hands/take a piss while she gets comfortable. When you walk out of the bathroom join her wherever she is and sit next to her. Usually you can start hooking up immediately, just start touching her body casually and work a makeout sesh in.*
>>
>>17979210
I mean go some place thats whatever, like a bar. You've never met this person, you cant just show up at her house and say lets fuck. Have a few drinks, talk for a bit, and then do your thing. You dont have to spend all night talking, just enough to be comfortable around one another.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.