[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just feel like they're waiting to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1480318351358.jpg (1MB, 1750x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1480318351358.jpg
1MB, 1750x1724px
Does anyone else just feel like they're waiting to die?

I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't feel good or bad. Don't have any desire or care for anything. Everyday is just get up, do nothing and go back to bed.
>>
In a manner of speaking, we're all waiting to die. We're really all just visiting, temporarily.

You must have enjoyed something at one point. What did you used to enjoy?
>>
I know that feel op. When everyday is exactly the same and there's no goal or achievement to be worked towards
>>
>>17977353
Op must be asleep... I would like to feel like I'm achieving more, but I don't feel any real sense of reward. Maybe because I'm impatient? What about you?
>>
Yes. I can't and didn't get any of the things I want/wanted, and my life really has no purpose. I feel very unneeded and unwanted.
>>
>>17977342
Yep. I feel the same way or rather don't feel. For the past few days I've her back to my old ways of pretending everything is fine and dandy when I feel numb in reality.
>>
>>17977342
I feel you. I'm too much of a pussy to just end it so instead I go about my day at work, get home and basically do nothing. I used to play instruments and compose music, write and draw (though I still write, just not everyday because it's too mentally exhausting) but now I can't find the motivation anymore.
>>
Have you tried being closer to god? Perhaps ask a Priest for guidance? Or perhaps your a different religion? In my opinion being closer to a higher power and looking at how wonderful the world it made for us is what keeps me going. (Unless you are atheist which I am sorry, but I wouldn't know what to do as I am not an Atheist myself
>>
I get that feeling from time to time... Usually I wash it up by taking care of myself.
I go to the gym or swimming (not necessarily doing athletics stuff, just for kicks). I have a massage and so on.

From my experience, that feeling comes when we are somewhat disconnected from ourselves and our own will and feelings, so focusing on yourself might help you out to get back to a good mood, or just pass the day.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.