[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet lesbians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
I'm a bisexual girl, and I want to have a proper gf. The problem is, I am too scared to ask girls out, since there's such a high probability they're straight and a lot of female friendliness could be misconstrued as flirting.

Online dating seems to only lead to hookups, or SJWs.

Does anyone know how to meet and actually ensure a girl is gay (or bi) before asking them? I'm shy and don't like doing it anyway, and the only girls who are clearly gay (i.e. butch) I don't find attractive.

I'm not unattractive myself, about 8/10 (not butch or anything, feminine). How do I find them /adv/?
>>
>>17977130
london???
>>
>>17977134
Australia, sorry...
>>
Say to girls "I'm actually into girls" If they say "me too" you're in. If they say anything else other than they are a lesbian they are straight or don't want the attention from you
>>
>>17977158
But I'm really shy. It took me forever to ask out my last bf, and it was pretty clear he was into me.
>>
bump, I really need help.
>>
Funnily enough, i somewhat answered something similar over here

>>17977169

I'll correct that in that post when I said gay bars have ladies nights, I actually meant gay clubs*

I'll also say... be warned... a lot of the more experienced gay girls DO NOT like dating bisexual girls, because a lot of times they feel like it's a GIGANTIC FUCKING WASTE OF TIME, because the vast majority of them end up being flakes that they either end up going absolutely nowhere with, or they one day "wake up" and decide they were never bisexual and just out to experience something. So being burned has made some them kind of bitter towards it.
>>
>>17977130
Lesbian bars. Every city has them. If you can't find one, find a gay men's bar (they're always more visible) and ask the guys or the bartender.

LGBT clubs at nearby universities. Admit up front that you're not a student but are looking for a welcoming community. (Don't start hitting on girls the minute you walk in. Spend some time - several meetings - getting to know them.)
>>
As a lesbian, bi girls have (somewhat deservedly) a reputation for either being sluts or going back to dick sooner than later so a lot of lesbians don't really care to date them. Just saying that might complicate things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.