[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is wrong with my knees?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2674.jpg (350KB, 1690x3002px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
350KB, 1690x3002px
Can anyone tell me what the fuck is wrong with my knees?
>>
>>17976711

nope. because 1) the picture is really fucking blurry and 2) you didn't tell us what issues you are having iwth them
>>
Cuck knees

Stop standing like you have a dick up your ass
>>
Yeah they look normal to me...?
>>
>>17976711
You look a little knock kneed. You probably sat weird as a kid.
>>
File: knock.png (51KB, 1196x1368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knock.png
51KB, 1196x1368px
>>17976711
You are knock kneed if that is what you are referring to.

Basically, you can't put your feet together because your knees are in the way.

Unless you are talking about something else. But that's all I can see from pic.
>>
The socks and sandals certainly don't help.
>>
>>17976724

More like i spent most of my life either sitting down weird or laying down(never had friends or a life).

My question is, I won't have access to insurance for 5 months. And i stand around a lot at work which cased popping sounds in my knees and mild discomfort. Now i get tired very easily and can sense all the pressure i put on my knees.

I've bought insoles for my shoes(helped out tremendously), I've been trying to stand up staright and walk properly, I've been doing exercises on my groin muscles and the muscles on the back to help against knock knees. I've also been resting more. Is this enough not to screw them up until the 5 months are up?

What else can i do?
>>
>>17976735
My knees are actually a little similar and I used to have trouble sitting Indian style. I found that gradually forcing myself to sit in that position and hold it longer helped a lot with making my legs more flexible. Maybe you could try that and doing other leg stretches. Just search for some good stretches online.
>>
>>17976735
Stop sucking dick for one

Exercise more, eat more red meat, and stand up for yourself

Suddenly you'll find yourself not resorting to the "I'm about to piss myself" pose
>>
>>17976735
And I should add this: take it slowly. Any progress with this kind of thing is going to be gradual and it's easy to hurt yourself if you try to force yourself into an uncomfortable position before you're ready.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.