[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Mom has cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ilovemom1.png (17KB, 378x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ilovemom1.png
17KB, 378x378px
she has been putting off going to the doctor for a long time. Had to take her to ER. They took her blood, urine, then did a ct scan.

She has rectal cancer and it spread to her liver.

I love my mom more than anything.
>>
>>17976600
I'm sorry, OP. Hang in there.
>>
Sucks man. Just let things work it's self out.
>>
>>17976600
My grandpa was diagnosed of cancer m8. What sucks is that he lives far from me and I live in the U.S. Hopefully, everything goes well with your mom op. Take care.
>>
Dick move of her by denying signals of her body. Now she will def die but also the road to death will be one of high bills, gruesome pain, loads of meds, leaking urine, feces etc for YOU to clean up.

Sucks. Best of luck anon

Was she depressed?
>>
>>17976600
I hope she comes out ok.

I love my mom too and don't know what I'm going to do when I lose her some day
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.