[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf doesn't get wet, is she not attracted to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1327.png (179KB, 485x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
179KB, 485x206px
Gf doesn't get wet, is she not attracted to me?
>>
>>17976566
Sorry, OP
>>
Option 1:
You do a poor job of turning her on in bed or don't do the things that turn her on for long enough to get her wet
Option 2:
She's anxious (whether it's from it being her first or it hurting, and if she's dry it IS hurting regardless of how much lube you add, because wetness isn't the only thing to change with arousal)
Option 3:
She has a medical condition that causes her to produce inadequate lubrication
Option 4:
She has some weird hangups about sex she needs to work through to be able to let herself be turned on
Option 5:
She thinks you're ugly

I'd bet it's some combination of one and two, especially if it's your first girlfriend and/or her first time. Good news is that both are fixable.
>>
It's probably because she's anxious or thinking of other things. I really loved my boyfriend and was hot and horny for him but I was sometimes really worried about stupid things like did my breath smell bad, was I making him feel good, etc. and then I'd not get wet or anything. Just have a conversation with her about it.
>>
>>17976566
give her some red wine or another aphrodisiac like dark chocolate

or go down on her more and keep practicing for a while

get her to drink more water, maybe she's dehydrated
>>
>>17976578
Option 6. Shes on drugs

But yeah most likely shes not attracted to you
>>
>>17976566
My gf doesn't really either and we've been dating for years. Does make me wonder sometimes.
>>
Sometimes it can be really difficult for a girl to get wet, it doesn't mean she isn't attracted to you. I had this problem with my boyfriend for quite a while, I'd barely get wet or didn't at all. I'd say it can be because of various reasons like stress,body image issues, feeling sick, anxiety,maybe the foreplay isn't long enough or you haven't found the right things that turn her on.
>>
>>17976578

This.

I'll also add, female body chemistry is actually SUPER EASY to knock out of order.

Like a femanon mentioned, things as simple as stress can throw it off, and so can other mundane things like having a bad diet.
>>
I have this problem. But this girl says that she isn't used to having sex with someone inexperienced like me.

She is into degradation/domination shit. She is a submissive and wants a dominant guy.

I've never done it before but want to learn. How can I?

Me and her will get hot and heavy but then she will say no, or tell me to slow down. I feel like I freeze up during foreplay and make her lose her edge.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.