[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep web/ dark web

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1693.jpg (82KB, 670x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
82KB, 670x458px
Curiosity has gotten the best of me. But I'll be honest with you. Before I download tor and begin browser. Has anybody been to the dark web? Or deep web? If so how do I enter and where do I go?
>>
>>17976502
once you've downloaded TOR, find the hidden wiki. There are several, you'll just have to nose around the links a little to find the legit one. Be careful, clicking the wrong thing could fuck you. Best of luck
>>
So hidden wiki is the first stop. Will it show a listing of what websites are there?
>>
File: 1484540357305.jpg (50KB, 639x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484540357305.jpg
50KB, 639x616px
>>17976502
>the deep web
>>
>>17976502
Dont go there. I went there once and now im gay
>>
>>17976502
Yes, but before going there please take note that a lot of people won't talk business with you unless you have a public key/encryption program ready to go. The standard is PGP...which is not actually that easy/quick to figure out if you are new. If you just want to chat, there are deep web omegle like programs, and you can meet pretty cool people there. Beware, I hear some sites on the deep web are FBI honey pots, so read the reviews on them before handing over your info. I have never looked for CP on the deepweb, but most people there seem to be against it , and if you find a website, it's probably a honeypot...however, if you are looking for CP, fuck you, and you probably deserve to have the FBI lock you up forever.

Other than that, the deep web is pretty boring, and there are better ways to buy weed. But if you are a faggy edgelord that just has to see it, by all means proceed.

just my opinion.
>>
Seems like everyone says it's boring. Doesn't seem to be all bad. Just curious to what I'm missing. But apparently nothing lol
>>
Inb4 topic link
>>
It's pretty boring, not some secret hacker underground people make it out to be. Actual places like that are unreachable for normal people like you or me.

Bunch of honeypot like places, chatrooms, people offering illicit services, its really not that special. Keep in mind TOR isn't the end-all of encryption and anonymity.

Have fun.
>>
>>17977033
Did they change it or was it always that way? What do you guys make of the tales of streaming tortures and rapes and shit? Did that happen?
>>
>>17977218
99.99% ARGs pretending they aren't ARGs

marketing on the deep web
>>
>>17976521
You can find url repositories with out much effort. Petty fun to click around and see what your see. If you're not there for a specific reason, it's like 2-3 days of browsing before you kinda are done with it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.