[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can never compare to my boyfriend's basic bitch ex. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DzLNP1f.jpg (80KB, 947x528px) Image search: [Google]
DzLNP1f.jpg
80KB, 947x528px
I can never compare to my boyfriend's basic bitch ex. I literally hate myself, it's getting me down so badly. I can't even hear him give me any compliments because all I can think is it's not me he's thinking of.

He lies about her to me all the time and he has for the duration of our relationship. I feel like he's not over her because all he does is lie when she supposedly doesn't matter anymore.

I can't talk to him about it because all he does is lie more. I feel really alone
>>
Dont compare yourself. Talk to him about it. He either grows from the convo or you find someone who will appreciate you completely. It is simple.
>>
> I can't even hear him give me any compliments because all I can think is it's not me he's thinking of.

So he compliments you and you think he's actually talking about his ex for some reason? Why do you think he's lying to you about her?
Honestly you seem like a crazy little girl that needs some more experience before you try having a serious relationship.
>>
You either just have faith in him or you talk to him or you get out now.

Do not stew in it. It will destroy the relationship if you let that grow.

You entered a relationship and part of that is taking a risk you are gonna end up hurt.
>>
>>17976484

He's come clean every time he's lied and the stuff he lied about concerning her wasn't exactly little ones either. It was massive ones. You don't know me anon, I'm not a little girl.
>>
>>17976461

You remind me of my exs gf,
She had all kinds of hate towards me when i had never even met her.
She never knew the fucked up shit he put me through.
Her crazy jealousy destroyed their relationship.
She didn't realize how talking about me all the time only made him think of me more.
Then she made it worse by trying to provoke jealousy so he ended up dumping her.

Ironically, he hadn't tried to contact me until after he dumped her.
I wanted nothing to do with him when i dumped him so she messed things up on her own.

If you really want to be with him, grow up and focus on the now, his past is his past as yours is yours too.
>>
>>17976461
>>17976496
So why are you still his girlfriend, then? You ARE acting like a little girl, because you're just whining about a problem with a very easy solution. If your boyfriend makes you miserable and lies to you, end the relationship. Is there any real reason why you can't just break up?
>>
>>17976461
I was like this in the beginning of my relationship with bf. He never really talked about her. But I knew her from high school and we were once friends. And I knew how much he liked her when they were in a relationship.

The mystery of it all was what made me more and more on edge. Especially, she was drop dead gorgeous and I felt so plain.

Slowly he talked about the failures of their relationship and this eased my mind so much. They broke up over a very stupid argument and general immaturity on her part. She got into drugs, slept with a man twice her age.

After hearing about her through the grapevine from mutual friends over time, and now that we're all adults. I learned that she dropped out of high school, was on drugs for an entire pregnancy, still had the baby and the baby daddy is ridiculously controlling and they moved to the middle of nowhere. My boyfriend also told me she was ridiculously stupid. No depth, just pretty.

After hearing all this, I was kinda just like "Why am I comparing myself to this person at all?" If my bf wanted to be with her, first of all, he would be. And if he was, he'd have to deal with her fucked up life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.