[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perspective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 418380-animal-lovers-a-lizard.jpg (65KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
418380-animal-lovers-a-lizard.jpg
65KB, 960x669px
Am I being a bitch about this? I love hanging out with one certain friend in my friend group, I always am the only one to ask her to hangout and she always says yes. Its just weird to me that she never asks me but is always willing. She does say shes depressed and has mental illnesses and shit so maybe thats why? Its just weird to me that I am the only one but she is so willing.
>>
>>17976442

are oyu being a bitch cuz you offer to hang out but she doesn't? kinda. not like a rude bitch but like, you're acting like a whiny little bitch kind of bitch.

mental illness aside, some people are followers, and women tend to be followers. most women dont make their own plans unless its with other women (and even then only the 'alpha' or desperate women do).

they just wait til the guy says they want to do something.

a few perks that come wiht this is that the guy is responsible and often ends up paying for stuff
>>
>>17976446
Can anyone else confirm the whole women don't like to make plans with guys thing? We're just friends btw so it kinda makes a little sense.
>>
>>17976442
>>17976623
Some people are just passive, but her depression may have something to do with it. As long as she's not cancelling on you repeatedly, it's not an issue.
>>
>>17976623

look, if what you're trying to get at is 'does she like me?' the only way to REALLY know is to actually ask her the fuck out on a date. if you've hung out three times and havent asked her on a date you're wasting your time. you're not a sitcom character who slowly makes someone fall in love with you over the course of a year.

if you like her, ask her out.

if ur just worried about how she sees you as a friend, you're probably more invested than her, sure.
>>
>>17976627
It's nothing relationship wise, just as friends, I've missed whatever chance I've had for her but I love just hanging out and talking with her.
>>
File: 1374553315079.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1374553315079.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>17976442

>This depressed, mentally ill girl doesn't pay enough attention to me am I a bitch for being upset by this?

Yes. A gigantic bitch. A dumb one too. A gigantic dumb bitch.
>>
>>17976658
Its not about paying attention tho, we talk all the time, nearly everyday its just the aspect of hanging out is always me initiating it.
>>
I have a friend like this and just decided she is too much of a head fuck to reach out to.

Now I leave the ball in her court.
>>
>>17976852
She I'd do that if she ever asked me before. She maybe did like twice and I was so surprised lol. Like nights I know she is sitting home alone I ask her and get a sure from her. Its just weird to me honestly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.