[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I hope this is the right place to get this off my chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170119-WA0002.jpg (16KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170119-WA0002.jpg
16KB, 332x333px
Ok so I hope this is the right place to get this off my chest and ask for some advice.

I recently met this girl through steam, I initially added her (didn't know it was a girl until a bit later) for erp and at first she seemed hesitant, over a couple days I give up and stop being thirsty and just talk to her like a friend, eventually I develop a feeling for her, of course this to no avail due me living in Venezuela and her being in Germany, she confesses that she feels something for me too but I don't feel it that way, anyways, she says she's a bit unstable and that she's gone to a psychiatric ward a couple times and I just don't care because I'm falling for her, I would often say that I love her but she's not putting any effort , that I'm just another one of her +100 friends, etc, and today I just broke down and went all in on her, told that I hate her that she's doing it wrong etc etc, I made her cry and now I feel like an absolute mother fucker, I apologized and gave her some time to recover but she threatened to call the clinic and a suicide prevention hotline, plus a couple words about hurting herself, I'm scared that she actually goes through and does something crazy, it's been like an hour since we talked but I'm beyond worried and I can't hold myself cause I fell for her really hard, what should I do? Give her a couple days then ask how she's doing? Or just wait until she messages me back? I will never forgive myself if she hurts herself.

I don't know if I should give more details, she's 18 I'm 20, she's often lazy and perhaps a bit rude, and I know I'm not entitled to being the center of her universe, but sometimes jealously eats me inside out
>>
>i'm in Venezuela
>she's in Germany
>we're friends of steam
>i'm falling for her

I had to stop there, man
your feelings are significant, but this situation doesn't seem significant. what's going to come out of this steam relationship?

I guess a steam relationship can be okay, but curb your expectations a little bit

the fact you two are falling in love with each other over steam most likely means you two need to get out more
>>
>>17976409
sorry to be cynical, btw
this is just one person's perspective
>>
>>17976409
I mean, between job, college, living in a piece of shit place and just not being in the mood, she's like the only person that makes me happy, and I don't want to go back to my dull routine, we often share selfies and stuff, so I don't know if that helps. Sorry for the cringe I just need to get this off my chest.
>>
>>17976420
it's not cringe

I was just suggesting that you get involved with society more so that the next girl you fall in love with will be at arms length

I know that's easier said than done. I'm very social and I feel like I'm disappearing/gonna pass out a lot of the time.
>>
>>17976425
I do get involved but no one really catches my attention, I just enjoy her company and the hours long chats, and her personality is intoxicating to me.
>>
>>17976450
I understand that she is special and that you're not connecting with any of the folks around, but I just don't see falling in love over steam as having that big of a payoff

I'm sure lots of the people around you are perfectly loveable, but no connection is being made, for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.