[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How do i get over some shit i did while i was drunk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: wipeyoass.jpg (71KB, 1496x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wipeyoass.jpg
71KB, 1496x854px
How do i get over some shit i did while i was drunk?
>>
>>17976234

by apologizing and deciding if it was bad enough to reign in drinking
>>
Depends what you did.
>>
>>17976234
Well, drinking more of course to forget it ever happened, obviously
>>
>>17976254
Well, there are 2 moments that give me a terrible anxiety feeling, both of these happened 2 years ago.

Once I slept all alone in a bar table for about 20 minutes until my "friends" came to rescue me.

And the other one I puked in a girl's father car and it hit some on her back, but I apologized many times and never done something quite like those things since then.
>>
File: 1484677784963.jpg (297KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484677784963.jpg
297KB, 720x1280px
>>17976289
bro, to put it in perceptive of a third person. The mum, girl and your friends/people at the near don't give a shit about that moment. they have already forgotten about it. why? because people do dumb shit when they're drunk. we all get in a bad state when we're drunk and I bet you can remember at least 1 embarrassing stories about when your friends were drunk. so try to forget about it, because everyone else has
>>
>>17976299
Thank you man, I'm starting to feel a little better, but I doubt the girl would forget about someone puking on her, but, that was 2 years ago, maybe you're right, either way, thanks, those feelings of embarrassment always comes on go once in a while.
>>
>>17976234
People do shitty things while sober and you regret what you do while drunk?

Get over it.
>>
>>17976289
You were drunk. Trust me, as a girl, I wouldn't necessarily forget it happened, but if you were apologetic it wouldn't be a big deal for me.
>>
>>17976322
Thank you, I wish more people would think like you do
>>
>>17976322
I don't know, depends on if the vomit smell came out. I vomited in my mom's car as a kid in the 80s and the smell never came out.
>>
>>17976337
I doubt it, it sure came out, there are so many cleaning products these days.
>>
>>17976310
my ex puked on me once, found it a little funny at the time but never thought twice about it until now
>>
>>17976234
Unless you got a DUI you don't have anything to worry about brother.
>>
"the drink brings out the truth"... turns out, you're hitler. Expect an angry mob with firetorches.
>>
>>17976234
Sadly, you may not for a long time. I still regret and cringe over some things I did nearly twenty years ago when I was drunk. If your the sort of person who gets uncontrollably drunk and does stupid shit, only drinking less or not at all will help. Or have you considered taking cocaine when you drink? I found that it took the edge off and stopped me getting black-out drunk.
>>
Do so many embarrassing things that you can't keep track of them, alternatively do one huge super embarrassing thing that makes all the others seem like something Jesus did in the bible.

I'm going with the first one, just be rational and confident. You're a lion, you take what you want, you get WASTED, you throw up, you sleep wherever the fuck you want. You outdrink the others. Cheers!
>>
I whored around while drunk a couple days ago. I really regret it and I'm not sure how to tell the guy I've been seeing.
>>
Is it normal to get black out drunk?

Not frequently, I mean, 4 or 5 times in your life, at most.
>>
>>17976509
Thankfully I'm not that kind of person, I hope that stuff like that is once in a life thing.

No, I don't think cocaine would help.
>>
>>17976516
Yeah!!! Smoke fucking...Weed! Geta Lol kinds of fucked up Polak mmm!!! I'm HIGH and that's why it's a really good shit!! You are a faggot!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.