[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up 3 weeks ago and went no contact right away. Still nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: no-contact-rule-to-get-ex[1].png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
no-contact-rule-to-get-ex[1].png
33KB, 300x300px
Broke up 3 weeks ago and went no contact right away. Still nothing after all this time. Will I ever hear from her again?
>>
>>17976217

this is an /adv/ice board, not a psychic board.

you may never hear from her a gain. or you might. there is no formula.
>>
Probably not bud
>>
>>17976217
that's retarded, probably not
>>
>>17976217
How are we supposed to know if you gave us zero details on what happened?
>>
Nope move on man. Show's over.
>>
>>17976217

if she's seeing other guys it could take 4 months for her to contact you again, because typically the honeymoon phase last 3 months or less and that's when she'll most likely think about you. Now if the guy is better than yourself, consider your ex gone, unless the guy dumps her.

Don't wait for her guy, you need to improve your game and learn more about relationships and women.

check out these sites

http://www.returnofkings.com/
check out the girls section under topics

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/

scroll down to the categories and choose what you want.
>>
>>17976217
You're going to need a lot longer than three weeks anon.

Let's spoil you first: you want to get back together so let's tell you how to do that. You're on no contact which is good and you've been going for a couple weeks which is better... but it's not. You're waiting on her. You've stuck yourself in the ground and said, "Nope I'm not moving from her until she comes back." Don't do that anon. You need to have a bit more foresight. Here's a fact: YOU BROKE UP. Sorry but something happened where she decided she didn't want you. And you're still standing in that something. You haven't moved on past it, you're stuck in the ground. Let's say you do get back together well... hey! You haven't moved on so what's stopping your ex from saying you haven't changed and leaving again? I don't want to answer your suicide post on here, so let's get started: STOP WAITING ON HER.

It's been three weeks and what have you done? Not a whole lot I'm assuming. So go and goddamn do something. Improve yourself. Take what made you break up and get better at it. Be a better person and spend your time wisely on yourself. Don't sit and wait and say "She'll come back one day" because if that one day comes, you're still a stick in the mud with all the reasons for her to break up with you again. And if that day doesn't come, well congrats you have wasted your time. Don't wait for her, don't chase her anon. Be a better you so you can have a better relationship.

Now let's break it to you: what if she doesn't come back, huh? Remember, you're waiting for her and it's not looking good right now. I don't think it will look better in a few more weeks if you're still waiting. Well, if you were say, doing something during that time it would be a thousand times easier to get up and move on and find someone new. But no, you're waiting. Have fun wasting away anon, because she's not coming back.
>>
>>17976375

Not op but I needed to read this..

Thanks
>>
>>17976217
>>17976375

Well why isn't she coming back? You're in no contact but that doesn't mean you can't check on her AND STOP. I don't know you anon but I'm betting you're a good boy and haven't been stalking her Instagram, fapping to her selfies. But what if you are? Here's the next lesson: LOOK AWAY FROM HER. She's gone. Probably never coming back. She isn't your girlfriend anymore. Hell she isn't your friend. So have nothing to do with her. These next few weeks will be a lot easier as you do that, because if you watch her, you'll see her sharing germs and latex with other guys and that won't be fun. Trust me, I've done it. It sucks.

Take your time, improve yourself. If she comes back you'll have done it. If she doesn't, you won't be attached to her anymore. If that last part is a problem, set a date where you'll say, "Sorry, I'm moving on" and start dating other women. I suggest about eight weeks. That gives you eight weeks to improve yourself and not get stuck missing her.
>>
>>17976381

Trust me anon. I got in a similar situation to OP and fucked it up all over the place. Pretty much had a back row seat to watching her shove her tongue down her rebounds throat for months. Sat around and did nothing hoping I could've done it right. Waiting is rarely the answer in these and watching never really helps unless you really like being cucked. Once I started doing my own stuff and stopped watching her hoping for another chance I found another chance in someone else. That didn't work out and then what do you know I found a chance in my ex again! It may not work for you or OP but doing something sure as hell beats watching someone you love love someone else.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.