[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really quiet and i usually just like keeping to myself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1465357149756.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465357149756.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
I'm really quiet and i usually just like keeping to myself. but this makes people go fucking NUTS! people can't just freakin relax man.

wtf is going on? I've had people lash out at me just for this. I've had people be mean to me. I've had people talk behind my back. wtf is wrong with people? why do they need me to talk?
>>
>>17976123
Tell me about it dude.
>>
You probably come off as a creepy weirdo, and you probably are
>>
>>17976202
This. Sorry.

I never speak a word and i never interact with anybody.
Nobody gives me any shit about it.
>>
>>17976123

youre lying or not telling the whole story. you did something weird or creepy.
>>
>>17976123
This is normal. People will treat you like shit for keeping to yourself. They think you are arrogant or something. Learning to fake a smile will go a long way.
>>
Humans are superficial retards who jump to conclusions because that's what kept us alive in the savannah. You're not exactly going to wonder about the intent of the sleeping lion for very long, are you? People like

>>17976202
>>17977035
>>17977045

are already jumping to far off conclusions about your personality and integrity despite having no information telling them one way or another because that's what humans do. They come to shitty conclusions based on nonexistent evidence, and oftentimes they suffer for it. Only in real life, not on 4chan though.
>>
>>17976123
Yeah I can relate. Maybe they think its weird, or sometimes they want what they cant have, feel disrespected, are lonely. Are jealous that they put sooo much energy into being happy that they are pissed you are just satisfied just chilling?
>>
Idk op, do they think Im a pedo or something?
>>
Quietfag here. You have to realize this: you are superior to all other human beings because you are comfortable being quiet.

They don't actually BELIEVE you are weird because you are quiet, but rather, their normalfag brains try to understand how you can be quiet, so they think "its because he's weird?"

Do you really think a talkative normiefag can understand the feels of the introvert master race? They can't. They have to constantly talk because not talking makes them feel uncomfortable and leaves them alone with....THOUGHTS....ooh scary, thinking is scary to them! Gotta talk talk talk or they'll be left alone to THOUGHTS, BAD MEMORIES...and who knows what else.

So, they can't know what you're thinking. Nobody can. Some people will respect you're quiet, but the super talkative normiefags will always feel INTIMIDATED by how quiet you are, this is why they have to think of you as weird, to defend their talkative normie ways.
>>
>>17977286
Marry me
>>
Happens to me too OP.
Nothing to do about. People are stupid and think everyone has to be the same to fit in.
Be honest to yourself and act accordingly.
>>
>>17977160
This also if your a decent looking dude or above average they definitely think your arrogant. don't sweat it op people are afraid of what they don't understand and have such a shitty life they have to take it out on someone else all you can do is live and let live humans have become accustomed to being assholes.
>>
Sometimes when people lash out, it's their way of testing the waters to see if they can just walk all over you. Self diagnosis, whatever.

Too much shit to consider. It's only worth investing the effort into people that don't need something from you in order to treat you with a modicum of respect.
>>
80% of people enjoy a lot of socializing and talking. 20% are so highly sensitive they need time to themselves after or even during a day of school/ work. They tend to be quiet, inward and deeply thinking. But when we are quiet and to ourselves we are in a way rejecting the 80% social butterflies. We need alone time. They may fear the rejection and so act hostile or whatever. A good idea is to participate socially a bit, like showing interest in them, asking a question etc. I think it takes practice. Don't feel bad of you are awakard, you're a deep thinker, not an outgoing socialized.
>>
File: obama.png (476KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
476KB, 575x556px
>>17977172
This guy doesnt know what he's talking about. Often times, those assumptions are right, or this evolutional function wouldnt still exist.
>>
>>17977286
I love you man
>>
>>17977874
Correct
>>
File: 1465282440502.jpg (54KB, 512x419px) Image search: [Google]
1465282440502.jpg
54KB, 512x419px
>>17977286
heh heh heh fuckin normies

-"It's better to burn out then to fade away"
>>
Most people are not used to silence.

If you're quiet they assume either something's wrong with you or them.

When really, if one is tranquil and calm in our modern world this is weird.

I found that smiling helps and having a light heart and not caring what people think.
>>
>>17978135
>not caring what people think.

i hate when people say this, it doesn't solve anything. It just puts space between whats already there
>>
>>17978140
If you worry about what 6 billion people might think of you, you're mind reading and you will drive yourself crazy.

Do care what people say to you explicitly, not what you think they think of you.

I mean, when someone interacts with you, give them your fullest attention. Don't ignore them. People will have opinions of you, worrying about it or trying to change it may or may not be worth it.
>>
>>17978146
ohh yeah i would call that "Not trying to micromanage peoples perceptions of you"

not "don't care what people think of you"
>>
>>17978152
To a certain extent it's healthy to not care what certain people think of you. Some people are just toxic and you'll spend a lifetime trying to change it. Is it even worth it? If you're solid, no one's opinions should affect you.

I mean, do consider if they have some truth in their opinion but really its up to you if you let it affect you.

>>
Most people are not cerebral, inward, and quiet.

If they were imagine how tranquil life will be.

Dont hate on people who are not like you. They gain energy from interactions and playing the social game. They are needed for our civilization to thrive, much like we need contemplatives to drive higher thought.
>>
>>17977045
No, I've had this happen too and I am a girl, so I'm not usually assumed to be creepy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.