[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friend has a female friend who basically does whatever he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n64n6f8DXv1rybhf1o1_500.jpg (110KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n64n6f8DXv1rybhf1o1_500.jpg
110KB, 500x643px
>Friend has a female friend who basically does whatever he wants.
>She is quiet, shy, fat, never makes eye contact.
>Friend isn't abusive toward her, shes just obsessed with him.
>Asks me if I want a blowjob.
>Tells her to give me head, and she looks at me, I say sure
>She pulls my cock out and starts blowing me.
>Everytime I go over to hang out with them, He lets me fuck her.
>He starts dating another girl, basically ditches her.
>Me and her hang out, she starts listening to what I ask her to do.
>Cleans my parent's house, cooks me meals, lets me do whatever I want to her sexually.
>Let's me do every sick fantasy I have.
>Friend breaks up with girlfriend, tries to get fat girl back from me...
>She won't go back to hanging with him.

I don't know if she likes me or something... shes very weird... we talk but she just talks about either nerdy or perverted shit. She doesn't seem to fuck other guys unless told to, and I can text her to come over whenever I want and she just shows up most of the time, unless shes at work or with other friends. Shes always wet as fuck, and will occasionally ask for things, even sick things like for me to hit her or choke her... she even egged me on to choke her hard enough to where she couldn't even moan anymore. I don't understand her, I don't know what her deal is... can anyone shed some insight?
>>
>>17976026

sounds like you have a good deal
>>
Why did you have to ruin it by saying she's fat?
>>
>>17976033

fucking tripfags
>>
>>17976033
He can basically tell her to start working out, right? Besides with such a deal complaining about girl being chubby is just being picky.

Seems like a good deal, anon. She's obviously a psycho though, so ditching her without passing her over to another guy like your friend did might make her angry and/or dangerous. I dunno. I wish I could say I would feel bad for the girl if I were you, but I'd be probably too busy fucking her constantly.
>>
>>17976026
she has a submissive personality
she is looking for a guy to take the lead

it might be fun for a while but unless she also takes care of herself mentally and has her own life (her own work and hobbies and some friends) you might grow bored easily because she offers no resistance or input.
Which means she's a nice girl, but you need to see if you're into a relationship where you'll be the boss and the dom all the time.
>>
>>17976049
I have no idea why he would get a girlfriend if he had her, I can treat her like my girlfriend and she plays along, but if I just want to use her like a dicksleeve, she let's me. I've literally gotten head from her, told her to make me lunch, then had her blow me until I was hard while I ate...
>>17976060
She has friends, she works and has her own hobbies... Like when we're hanging out she'll bring her sketchbooks, and draw while we watch tv. If I ask her where she wants to go, she'll tell me, If I ask her what she wants, she doesn't miss a beat and tells me flat out. Now that me and her have been fucking a while we make eye contact, but shes super shy and awkward around my friends.
>>
>>17976033
I'm glad he ruined it for you, faggot. It made it better for those of us with dicks and balls.
>>
Op, you're an opportunistic, abusive prick. You deserve the yandere murder orgy you're spiralling into with this woman.

>>17976060
She's as much a submissive as an abusive alcoholic is a dom. This isn't a fetish scenario. She has something seriously miswired in her head.
>>
>>17976250
This

She has serious, deep-seated self esteem and mental health issues if she's letting you and others treat her this way. She needs professional help.

And you are a piece of shit for continuing this abuse and taking advantage of her poor mental state.
>>
File: 1387357052057.jpg (23KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1387357052057.jpg
23KB, 272x245px
>>17976026

>can anyone shed some insight?

She has some severe emotional and psychological issues. Her brain is broken. Something terrible happened to her in childhood and now the only way she can process relationships with men is through the filter of neglect and abuse.

You and your friend are gigantic sacks of shit who are manipulating a woman's mental illness for your own benefit.

In this situation, I suggest you sleep on it. Grab your pillow and head to the nearest train track for a nice long nap. By the time your nap is over the world will be a better place.
>>
>>17976026
>Friend isn't abusive toward her

Um
JFC yes he is.
If you don't think what you've described is abuse, then you just clearly have no idea what abuse is.
>>
>>17976026
Middle is best grill.
>>
>>17976821
To acknowledge it, OP would have to admit he's not much better.
>>
File: 96Otw83.gif (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
96Otw83.gif
160KB, 500x375px
>>17976026
All I can think of
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.