[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've met this guy on discord who is an 18 year old male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170117_214827.jpg (21KB, 345x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170117_214827.jpg
21KB, 345x458px
So I've met this guy on discord who is an 18 year old male just like me and once every few days we fap together by starting together and once we are ready to cum we send a message on discord telling to cum (he usually sends it since I tend to peak faster).

Anyway we now use google hangouts, and we live in the same timezone in the US (though he lives in Illinois and I'm in Texas so the distance is still pretty big but I'm hoping that one day we can do a face reveal then meet up and become bf's. I'm thinking I can escalate things by masturbating together over phone calls so we can hear each other and then up it to video calls so that we can see each other masturbate.

Also, this guy has sex toys and even a body pillow and I have butt plugs and a dildo that I use and we talk openly about those. Anyway, any suggestions for how I can escalate things without turning him off or scaring him away? What if he says no to a video call (it would be a big next step, so face reveal should probably come before that).

In fact, wednesday night our fap session was amazing, I was fingering my butt and he said that he was imagining himself fucking me in the ass, it was all so hot.

Anyway, how can I one day be his bf irl without fucking things up? I noticed he has a tendency not to reply to me much outside of fapping so I worry he might just see me as a fap buddy and nothing more.
>>
>>17975954
>I noticed he has a tendency not to reply to me much outside of fapping so I worry he might just see me as a fap buddy and nothing more.
Not saying this to hurt you, but there's a 95% chance you're right about this. It's very, very rare for this type of long-distance online connection to turn into anything "real." Just enjoy it for what it is, don't let your imagination run away with you too much.

If you really feel like it's worth a try, you should start by just trying to have non-sexual conversations and get to know each other on more of a "friends" basis. If he doesn't have any interest in doing this, then it's not meant to be
>>
File: 1471364561411.jpg (11KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1471364561411.jpg
11KB, 231x218px
>>17975988
Well, we do have plenty of nonsexual conversations about like our lives at university, work, etc. So there is hope at least.
>>
what is your discord name?
>>
>>17975998
OK, then there is hope. Maybe you should just bring up the idea of taking a trip to meet in person, just like a short weekend visit to hang out face-to-face. Just keep it very low-pressure at this stage, and again, don't get your hopes up too high

Long-distance relationships are punishingly difficult, so I wouldn't even think about the word "boyfriend" until there's a way you'd be living in the same city/state, at least.
>>
File: akihiro.png (6KB, 238x62px) Image search: [Google]
akihiro.png
6KB, 238x62px
>>17976001
Akihiro Hiroki

pic related, proof that I am OP and its my account
>>
Fags
>>
>>17976169
The fuck did you just say? Ill suck your dick, bitch.
>>
>>17976180
You wish buddy
>>
>>17976186
Thats what your dad said when I asked for a reacharound. Like father like son huh.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.