[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have slam pig >Pretty big girl, giant tits. >Face is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Have slam pig
>Pretty big girl, giant tits.
>Face is cute, not sexy, just cute.
>Fuck her on the regular.
>Start dating another girl.
>Still fucking slam pig on the side.
>Get caught in compromising position with slampig.
>Slampig totally saves my ass.
>Realize she had no real reason to help me, in fact more incentive to get rid of my girlfriend.

Why would she cover my ass so hard?
>>
>>17975846
So she could keep access to your dick. Im sure she's thanking her lucky stars someone would lay in a pigpen with her, and by that last line, you have no intention of leaving
>>
>>17975846

Because she's secretly in love with you and would do anything to save your sorry ass.
>>
>>17975846

she thinks of you as the male pigpen and is worried that if you break up with your gf you'll want a relationship with her
>>
>>17975866
I don't currently, she may be fat and kinda homely, but shes a really good lay and is freaky. She likes being choked and has a bunch of fat girl costumes she likes wearing during sex.
>>
Post her tits or face
>>
>>17975866
You have a skewed idea of how picky men are when sex is flat out offered. If she's not prissy about making herself obviously available she won't be without someone to fuck her.
>>
>>17975846
if she will do whatever you say, why dont you tell her to work out and get in shape? you could be sitting on a gold mine here, anon
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.