[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it beta to confess your love to girl who already friendzoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170101-184222.png (420KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170101-184222.png
420KB, 720x1280px
Is it beta to confess your love to girl who already friendzoned you? I want her to know that I loved he
>>
>>17975842
More than beta, that's Omega
>>
>>17975842
If she already knows there is no point in doing it. You'll sound pathetic. Move on. She knows you like her, she said no. You did your part, the rest is up to her. Find someone else.
>>
>>17975842

kinda yeah. depends on your definition of friend zoned. some guys think that hearing 'you're a great friend' is friendzoning. but its not. lots of guys who are told this go on to date the girl. not all, but lots.

did you ask her out and she said 'no i want us to just be friends'?
>>
>>17975842
Yes. The last thing anyone wants to hear from a friend is exactly that.
>>
>>17975851
She said we are friends who can talk about everything and will always like each other. I know it's over but I still want her to know it and I want to release my thoughts I've built over the years.
>>
>>17975851
I haven't asked her out but she disliked my friends but not me.
>>
>>17975872

>but she disliked my friends but not me

what does OP mean by this?
>>
>>17975874
It means she doesn't want to hang out with my friends anymore but I'm OK.
>>
>>17975882

look if you havent legit made a move, make one. no harm. dont say its love cuz thats too strong. just say you want to make her your gf
>>
>>17975889
Havent done any move. I will do it.
>>
>>17975842
this is the absolute textbook ultimate beta move
she will be weirded out probably complain about the situation to her friends
save your dignity man
>>
>>17975923
This, or she will say "Awww, that's so sweet. You're such a good friend."

Which implies you have no chance in hell with her since you are beta. She probably won't give you the time of day until she is in her 30's, used up by all the alphas, and her biological clock ticks.
>>
>>17975842
>Is it beta to confess your love to girl who already friendzoned you?
It is beta to tell anyone you aren't romantically involved with that you love them (with the obvious exceptions of close family).
It is beta to think she needs to know how you feel about her if you didn't have the balls to ask her out or she rejected you.
It is beta to think anything will improve by telling her that you think you love her despite knowing fuck all about her and filling in the blanks with your idea of what makes them ideal.
It is beta to have oneitis.

You weren't friend zoned, you just weren't an option.

Move on with your life and meet new people, I promise you that you aren't in love with this girl and she isn't that special, I'd bet you don't even know her beyond surface level conversations.
>>
>>17975842
This is for everyone.

You never confess you love someone. That kind of disparity in how you regard each other will put off anyone. If you want even a small chance of dating someone, you tell them that you want to get to know them as more than friends and ask them on a date. This shows you're interested but the other way makes her think you have the next 10 years of life planned out with her.
>>
>>17975842
don't do it.
>>
ask her how much for a bj
>>
>>17975842
That's beta as fuck.

But you know what's alpha ? It's being beta and owning it.

Alpha, beta, it doesn't mean anything, go your own way mate, ride your dreams, follow your heart. You wanna tell her you loved her ? That's not going to earn you some points, maybe you'll sound pathetic, but everyone of us is someone else's fool. Who cares ? You wanna do it ? Go for it.
>>
I'll do it anyway :)
>>
>>17976113
That's the spirit motherfucker
>>
>>17976119
Hell yes, I don't care what 's gonna happen.
>>
Damir hör auf zu lesen.
>>
If you like her just ask her on a date. If she says no go drink beer and then cut her out of your life completely.
t. divorced millennial
>>
>>17976122
If you have the balls to do it, you should better ask her out. Damn I would feel embarrassed as fuck if someone said they loved me even if I did to
t. girl
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.