[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had falling out with most of the friends I had and have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 5l42jkv.jpg (108KB, 1186x886px) Image search: [Google]
5l42jkv.jpg
108KB, 1186x886px
Had falling out with most of the friends I had and have been mostly alone for awhile. Live in a rural area so we don't have a lot of malls/clubs or whatever it is people go to. Also am only 20 so I can't hang out at bars yet.
What's a good place to meet people?
>>
>>17975766

the question is flawed because there aren't really places where you are designed to meet people outside of bars.

but what you can do is think about what you like to do, and look things up in your area. are you a nerd? go to your local comic / game shop, and see if they have events there. if not, ask about setting them up. for instance you can set up weekly magic the gathering tournaments, or even offer to bring in a game system and host a tournament and they can keep the majority of profits.

thinki about what you like, go do it, and most of all TALK TO PEOPLE WHILE DOING IT.

if your answer is
>but all my hobbies are introverted

you are wrong. even if all you like to do is watch anime and read books there are people who at least want to talk about it with you.
>>
>>17975800
Eh I see.
I have tried meeting people via internet into that. but usually theyre too far away
>>
>>17975809

thats why i dont suggest the internet outside of meetup. though you can try to also join facebook groups in your local area.
>>
>>17975819
Anything not directly online? I actually deleted my FB years ago, which probably explains my problem somewhat.
I've heard "go to malls" but usually get nothing.
>>
>>17975836

yes. i literally said:

>but what you can do is think about what you like to do, and look things up in your area. are you a nerd? go to your local comic / game shop, and see if they have events there. if not, ask about setting them up. for instance you can set up weekly magic the gathering tournaments, or even offer to bring in a game system and host a tournament and they can keep the majority of profits.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.