[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my late 20s, and my sister is older than me. Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: dsfsfdg.png (15KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsfdg.png
15KB, 248x300px
I'm in my late 20s, and my sister is older than me. Is it possible to still make a good connection with her? I've been trying really hard to show interest in her life, and gave her a really good christmas last year, but she just seems to be complacent. I know from writing this, I would tell myself that there's no hope, but I would like to think that maybe... like a midlife crisis, or just getting old would fuck her up and make her need someone, or something. Thoughts?
>>
>>17975658
>4:20 am
the hell dude
>>
>>17975658
OP, blur the name of your sis, you're making me want to send her a message asking her.
>>
>>17975658
I'm 28 and my sister is 33. We just recently in the last year or two became a little closer to each other as family. It's possible, and actually sort of interesting to re-learn someone you grew up with, but haven't lived with in well over a decade.
>>
I would probably try and call her, or at least pick a better time to text her.
>>
File: 1481236356046.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1481236356046.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>17975658
Why would you show the name, you dense retard?
>>
I don't know your sister but from a personal level just back off a little, I'm cool with my siblings, even if I want one of them dead, but I run my own life and let mine overlap with theirs when I need to and let bonds grow closer together when we are together.
But my family life was moderately abusive and complicated, not as horrible as some but bad enough to move away to two different states to get away from them. It might take time but slow, moderated exposure is what I need and maybe what she needs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.