[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey y'all, I have a penis that is curved to the left (about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4350.jpg (936KB, 4250x2390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4350.jpg
936KB, 4250x2390px
Hey y'all, I have a penis that is curved to the left (about 45 degrees) and I am close to have a sexual affair. Is there any Captain Hook around that could share their experience or troubles? Thanks
>>
>>17975545

dude thic curve is natural and most dicks have a little curve to the left. Your dick is fine.

relax and dont let it bother you.
>>
OP here,
I'm having no problems with my confidence, but it would be sweet if somebody had any experience with the hook and share it here for others to know. The internet is just filled up of penis enlarger programs to find something actually usefull and more intimate.
>>
OP having an affair is something anybody only gives themselves permission to do because they don't understand the horrifying consequences of doing that.

When you have an affair with somebody, then after they break up with you, every single person they try to get in a relationship with afterwards they won't trust. They will think "I thought nothing was wrong and I trusted him so much and I loved him so much. If he can have an affair than anybody can have an affair and I would never know" And she'll never ever be able to trust another guy and will always have that horrible insecurity plaguing those relationships for the rest of her life.

Doing something like this to somebody without any remorse or sense of consequence is horrible. It's one of the lowest things you could ever do to anybody. Don't fucking do it.
>>
OP here,
>>17975563
Nah
>>
The resident shitposter Pegasus has a curved dick. It's gross.

That said, if you both like each other and are interested in each other, it won't be a big deal
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.