[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your friend is orbiting a girl with multiple red flags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: concerned hunter.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
concerned hunter.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>tfw your friend is orbiting a girl with multiple red flags (taking a "break", was in an open relationship, is an Instagram attention whore)
>tfw when you try and warn him of the shitstorm he calls you immature
how do i save my friend from fucking his own shit up?
>>
>>17975366
Let him make his own mistakes. You've warned him, now it's just a matter of time before he comes to you crushed. Nothing you can do except watch.
>>
In order to save him, you've got to have sexual intercourse with the girl and let him know that if he goes for it, he's a kekold

More seriously, if you've sat down and had a real conversation with him and he wants to be with her still, there's nothing much you can do. Wait until he gets his heart shattered and be there for him during the healing process.
>>
Let him live his own life and make his own mistakes.
>>
>>17975366
Let him fuck it up. Then punch him afterwards.
>>
File: rare this is fine.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
rare this is fine.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
>>17975399
>>17975393
what should i do when he comes back upset at the end result of his endeavors. Taunting him over his nearsightedness would serve no purpose. I would rather him grow as a person and have respect for himself.
>>17975403
I've been thinking of it but what would that teach him
>>17975393
i wish he'd just listen
>>
>>17975409
It would teach him not to be a moron and listen to his friends.
>>
>>17975366
> taking a "break", was in an open relationship, is an Instagram attention whore
It sounds like the fault lies not with your friend, but with her. In my country, by sharia law, an impure woman like this must be stoned.

So gather her and your friend together, and toke a couple of joints.
https://youtu.be/e-P6SQbhgg0
https://youtu.be/Ez6wfJWVCeI
>>
>>17975409
>Taunting him over his nearsightedness would serve no purpose. I would rather him grow as a person and have respect for himself.

The taunting is literally just for you. The smug self satisfaction of "I was right, na na na na na".

The real important thing is what you shouldn't do when he comes round looking for help or advice.

And that is that you shouldn't:
>Offer sympathy (he bought it on himself)
>Be a shoulder to cry on.
>Really give him someone to just talk about this shit with.

You do any of that shit, and boom. you're enabling him. "No, you're not the idiot, for doing this dumb thing for so long and ignoring so many warnings - they fucked up, not you. You keep doing what you're doing".
Battered wives get the same treatment as that, and does it ever stop them?

Nah, this guy has to be isolated with no one to talk to about his suffering. It's the only path to lead him to some self-reflection. To think, "WTF did I do so wrong".

Either he'll go into denial and make the same mistakes again (earning another opporunity to learn from them), learn from his mistakes and become a better person OR go insane and reach Elliot Rodgers tier.

Either way, better for him than what he is now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.