[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stop putting up with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: gtfgyhuiuyt75.jpg (219KB, 1036x829px) Image search: [Google]
gtfgyhuiuyt75.jpg
219KB, 1036x829px
I've had this friend for about nearly 8 years now. However, ever since I've gone off to college this year she has been treating me odd. Constantly discouraging me, telling me I can't do this or that, how she's the only person who will ever actually like me. She says she thinks I should drop out, or how I shouldn't be able to make any friends because there is nothing outstanding about me, she also keeps bringing up how I acted 2 to 5 years ago, acting like its relevant to how I act now, etc.

Idk, I want to try and work things out because of how long we've been friends but I'm really fed up. I've tried talking to her about this and the first time it seemed promising. She apologized and said she only did those things out of jealousy and she would stop, but then went on to explain why she feels she still is right about what she said about me. The other two times I've brought it up she gets pissy and tells me that what she says about me is correct and that I'm too unrealistic with life. I haven't been a perfect friend either, I have been talking to her less since I've gone off to school because I'm very busy, so I haven't been there for her as much which I know isn't good...but now its even harder to talk to her because every time I do she only has something negative to say, it's just getting so old. Is there anything I can do to fix this situation or is it hopeless?
>>
>>17975128
>I have been talking to her less since I've gone off to school because I'm very busy
>how she's the only person who will ever actually like me. She says she thinks I should drop out,
Her reasons are so hard to figure out desu senpai

Also, while it's not extremely likely
>too unrealistic with life
It could also be that you're getting in a huge debt in a major that won't let you find a job afterwards or something else in those lines and she's just genuinely worried about your future

One way or another, the easiest way is to fuck her so well that she melts and starts being dere all the time
>>
File: ∕ u∕ fo.png (995KB, 2062x930px) Image search: [Google]
∕ u∕ fo.png
995KB, 2062x930px
>>17975128
>she wants to be with you so much she shittalks you just to get you to come back
It's love.
>>
>>17975788
Seriously though, if the good times lasted 8 years but the bad ones have only started this autumn, I'd say that it would be a shame to let go of such a good friendship over something like that
>>
>>17975128
ill be honest OP i feel like we don't have enough info, what's she saying? what's your major, why are you going to college what's your end game career
>>
>>17975128
idk mang, if someone is that negative and you've tried to resolve the issue then what's the point? I'd say just keep the friendship but keep her at arms length and don't take anything she says seriously. I'm sure there's a reason you're friends with her but she sounds like a shitty psychopath to me.
>>
>>17976630
I was friends with a girl for most of childhood and as a teenager. Then when we were 19 her best friend moved away and she became an absolute cunt. I didn't even think anything of it, and just blamed her misery and my own on myself. I only really realized there was a problem when she had dragged me way the fuck down into her shitty pit of self loathing and misery. Fuck that man, poisonous cunts are pose nous cunts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.