[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How get laid on a night out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: GoogleLaid1.jpg (43KB, 395x197px) Image search: [Google]
GoogleLaid1.jpg
43KB, 395x197px
Ok guys, help a brother out. I am 21, 6 foot 1 and I need tips on getting laid, I am not awkward or shy in any way, I just never get into a "scoring" opportunity. Do you have any great tips for me? Any advice is appreciated
>>
Take the pressure off yourself by thinking oof it as just meeting friends. Just because you talk to someone doesn't mean you are down to fuck them.

Apparently you are no stranger to charming so just do that. If you get talking to someone for ages or dance with or kiss them then ask if they wanna go back to yours.

If you are not an autismo it will come surprisingly.naturally if you aren't punching above your league.
>>
>>17975109

getting laids like going hunting. just because you follow all the steps doesn't mean you'll actually catch something. and even if you do, it doesn't mean it will be a quality kill.

so you see, getting laid is a lot like killing women.
>>
Pure luck

Right place, right time theory is legit.

The better looking you are, the better the odds of getting laid. +1 D6 roll for not being a sperg.
>>
>>17975109
Bring them home to 'Netflix and chill'. I used to bring them home to 'Guitar Hero 3 and chill'. Only thing is the system and tv is in my bedroom and i dont have chairs...so they have to sit and laydown. Have a few drinks. Eventually it just happens.
>>
>>17975109

Stop trying to get laid, and try to have as much fun as possible. This is how you get laid.

>>17975703

>so you see, getting laid is a lot like killing women.

I know you're joking, but the win/lose mentality is pure poison. Thinking of it as "fucking her" is so counterproductive. It's best to think of it as win-win. "She'd be lucky to score with a quality guy like me".
>>
just get drunk and speak to as many drunk girls as you can
it's a game of numbers, if your number 1 priority is to get laid just keep talking to girls until one seems interested enough
if you're 6'1 and not awkward it will happen
>>
>>17975703
This guy took the words from my mouth. Follow this, OP. GL.
>>
>>17975109
>How get laid
lol I'm afraid this is the type of question that guys who won't get laid asked before going out.

Afaik it comes naturally, and without having to try too hard or to prepare like you would for exams
...Or maybe there's a strategy that can reliably help you. You might want to spend more time here to find it, good luck :D
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.